I need foster or permanent homes in Michigan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, considering your age, I would like to speak to your parents to confirm everything. Would you be able to email me your phone number please?

Haley, would you be planning on coming this way tomorrow then? I am meeting kim part way in portland so its not too bad, but let me know what you are thinking about when.

This is Julia...being down for whatever. :)I can go to Midwest on Monday to help out if we are needed tomorrow. Haley and Silvie you guys have my cell number. Call me and let me know what's up cause I need to go to sleep my eyes hurt.

MaevePotter wrote:
Haley, would you be planning on coming this way tomorrow then? I am meeting kim part way in portland so its not too bad, but let me know what you are thinking about when.
No, it would have to be next weekend probably. Julia would be driving so its her call :)

Like I said as long as it's a Sunday or a Monday I'll drive to Grand Rapids and meet you wherever your parents will get you to. As long as we can all agree on a date, we're all set.

I am so thrilled. I feel all giddy.

She's a cutie! Sorry no typing last night to accompany it, but I was in bed and didn't feel like getting up to type lol.

She's at my house till aug. 15th. She was freaked out a bit and stomping for all she was worth at everything she disaproved of, including my cats and dogs lol. So I shooed the dogs out. The cats unfortunately live in that room so she will have to deal. I think she is very interested in the fact that she is in a big cage, and yet even that wasn't good enough lol, she was giving me sad eyes and pressed her nose through the bars at me a couple time lol. I will be checking on her today via my mom and let you all know how she seems now that she is settled. OH btw, she has the cutest profile!! She periscoped and it looked just like those two lop buns in that one persons siggy on here LOL.

Awwwwwwwwwwww way to go girl ;)I know you care for your bunny very much and I am so happy you found him a girl pal. :DI can't wait til you get her so she can be the spoiled bunny she deserves. Hehe.

Latest posts

Back