I need foster or permanent homes in Michigan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... well Silvie.. I hate to tell you, but.... YOU'RE APPROVED!! :biggrin2:As long as Katie is still there when I go there on Sunday I will go ahead and "set her aside" When can we meet? I can't put holds on them for long. When I meet you I will have the paperwork for you to fill out. The adoption fee is $30.

Katie says, "I can't wait to go home with my new Mommy and get out of this cage!! So mommy, is Phinn cute enough to be my boyfriend?" lol.. :p;)

m101533144.jpg

I am grinning like a fool!

Haha, believe me, me too!!

Im going to Lalapallooza nest weekend, and thats on the way, so I could leave and go straight to get her =]

Anywhere in between you and there is fine.

If there is a little rest stop or park we could stop at that would be great :)

.....I just don't know where that would be though....

Does anyone have any ideas?

iluvmybuns, (Julia) just offered to help out with transportation. She lives in Canton MI, so im trying to figure out a way where we can split the drive!

LOL im so happpyyyy!!!

Hello!

Im wondering if your talking about the Sunday the 29th, or Sunday August 11th.

There is really only one day I can get her, because these weeks are reeaalllyy busy for me, so can we pick her up August 1st?

Thanks

Im so happy for you Silvie! And for Phinn!

If you and Maeve cant arrange something between you two, Juliasuggested that maybe she andI can help. We're a few hours east of Grand Rapids, but we could probably arrange a road trip some day. Let us know if you need help.

Congrats!

Well im hoping to meet in Union Pier, thats like 2 ish hours from me, and pretty much the farthest my parents are willing to drive :(

If someone could get her closer to me that would be great, but no pressure.

Do you think all this driving will get her too stressed out?

If aug 1st, I would really need to be compensated a bit for the drive, as I am already driving other buns this sunday, and I really can't even afford the gas for that.

Also, how old are you? It worries me when you say your parents. What are you going to do when you go off to college?

If you did that, I would need you to pay for her adoption fee for the humane society, and then get Silvie the form, and mail it back. Fax would be preferable though, if we could fax it to silvie and have her fax it back to us at the shelter before this took place.

That would be fine. If you guys can sort out the forms I'll cover the fee no problem.

BTW, how much is the fee anyway? not that it makes a difference

I am only 12, but im not the usual un-pet friendly kid. Im also responsible. My parents love rabbits too, and they do know how to properly care for them, so they have already said they would be more than happy to care for Phinn (and his new gf) when im at college.

Yeah I do have access to a fax, so if we want to do that plan thats fine.

Im still unlcear about what day this would all happen... lol

I just had to say a few things...

First, YAY! YAY! YAY! Im doing my happy dance for you!! YAY!

Second, the drive shouldn't be too bad, I brought a new bun home today, and he drove for about 3 or 4 hours... And hes doing GREAT now! :)

Im soooooo happy for you!! :)

If it makes a difference I have talked to Silvie a lot on here and I honestly thought she was my age, at least(22) from our conversations.

I had a situation not too long ago where a friend was wanting me to find her bun a home. I was going to have Silvie adopt her because I knew how happy she'd be there with her and Phinn. The girl couldn't part with the bunny and it fell through, but she was DEFINATELY my first choice. :)

Also, if Julia and I picked up the bunny to take to Silvie, we could always save you a trip and take those two to Kim in Lansing. We would be driving right by there on the way homeso it would be no problem.

Latest posts

Back