i need a nickname

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryan

Reaction score
please can someone help me find a nick name formy rabbit!?!? his name is Chester ! i want to call him a nickname alsolol! anyone got any?

bryan wrote:
please can someone help me find a nick name for myrabbit!?!? his name is Chester ! i want to call him a nickname alsolol! anyone got any?
I call my bunny Monkey.

bryan wrote:
please can someone help me find a nick name for my rabbit!?!?his name is Chester ! i want to call him a nickname also lol! anyonegot any?

I have a dog named Chester back at home. We generally just call himChessy or Chessy-poo....there's the occassional Chessy-wessy. But mindyou, we're an all girl home here pretty much. :p Something simple likethat. Of course, since he's your rabbit, you would know him best andare best equipped to give him a 'proper' nickname :)

should i call him thumper ? or........? he likesto hop around and stuff so........ hm......... hoppy .. lol............

Just go with the flow, Bryan. You'll soon find out that random "nicknames" will "pop" out of your mouth....

that's how Teddi is Teddi Bump, Bump, Bumpers...etc.

Bramble-Brambie, Brambiepoo, Brambielino, Brambina...etc.

Briar-Bwair, Bwair Baby, Brair Baby, Briar the Fryer(just jokingly)...etc.

Ellie

dajeti2 wrote:
Briar the Fryer(just jokingly)...etc.:shock::shock:

That is too funny. Doeshe answer you when you call himthat or do you get the bunny butt?:p

Tina
lol, i normally say that in a happy sing-songy voice, and when i callhim that i generally get the bunny butt, although he has stayed put andwatched me aproach before springing off when i call him thatagain....it rhymes too!:p

Ellie

If he bugs you for treats you can call him "Chester the Pester".:p

If he's anything like Hef you might have to change his name to "NoHumpies". Man, I wish that tax check would get here. I gotta get himfixed!:shock:

Do you have any pictures of Chester?

Id call him norbet personally but thats just me.

Chester cud be:

chester chess chessy cheese cherry berrypest flospy (ears)

and erm etc

I say chubby wubby.. he looks like a fattie ^^ Which are the cutest!

(My roomie wanted to name hers Thumper.... I'm like... no.. to common.. plus Thumper was grey)

Back