I need a name !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie_in_PA

Reaction score
Hello, I'm ... well ... I don't have a name yet. That's why I'm here, to ask for your help. I NEED a name ! What's a bunny without a name !? Just a bunny. So I need a name, and I would really like to have an extra special one !

I'm a black baby flemish giant (who's suppose to be a girl). My new mommy (who will be taking me home with her soon) likes cute/simple names. Here's some of the names she likes for example :

Pebbles

Pepper

Skittles

just to name a couple.

So can you help my mommy think of a really good name for me ?

not yet, just one picture ... but it's of all of my brothers and sisters to ... it's a "family portrait" ...

8weekoldblackbunnies.jpg

how about black themed names?

sooty

ebony

Noire (black in french)

Inky

kara (black in turkish)

hmmm don't think Kara will work ... that's the name of my husband's ex girlfriend whom he was almost engaged to ! Even though she's kind of a friend of mine now, I don't think I want to name anything after her ... if ya know what I mean ... might be kinda weird. LOL !

Casper if you were a boy?
or duke?
or chris?
or pepper?
or archie?
or ollie?

and Lyla if you're a girl
or Toula <one of my bunnies name>
or Lou <one of my bunnies name>
or Lulu
or tibbar? which is rabbit spelt backwards it can be a girl and a boys name!

Prisca :pinkbouce:

A note from Julie :

Well guess what, I got some sad news today. The guy who was selling me my flemish baby said that all the babies died from diarrhea !! How Awful !! So I won't be getting my lil black bunny now ... sigh. I'll have to look elsewhere.

swanlake wrote:
how about black themed names?

sooty

ebony

Noire (black in french)

Inky

kara (black in turkish)

I speak french here is a name Adin Ally Tink Ella. Kara sounds nice.

Julie_in_PA wrote:
A note from Julie :

Well guess what, I got some sad news today. The guy who was selling me my flemish baby said that all the babies died from diarrhea !! How Awful !! So I won't be getting my lil black bunny now ... sigh. I'll have to look elsewhere.
Oh,thats too bad.

Latest posts

Back