I need a home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
I am a 4 yr old blue dutch boy in search of aforever home. i enjoy being held on my back, and am very curious. iLive in Massachusetts, but a nice lady has offereed to drive me out ofstate if need be to find my forever home.

i also saw a black rabbit i think who is a girl running outdoors, I canshow you where she is if you'd like to try and catch her.

If you would like to be my new mommy or daddy please post here andemail the nice lady I met @[email protected]She will give you more information about me. Please find me a lovinghome.

P.S. my human went away to college 4 years ago and now lives where she can not keep me.

I really want my next rabbit to be a dutch.Obviously I can't adopt this sweet boy as I live all the way down inFlorida and my husband will probably go nuts if I bring another animalinto the house.

Tell me about dutch rabbits tho...are their personality traits any different from other buns? I'm really curious about them.

elf,

I have several dutch, and while we can't lump them all together in onecatagory, I love my dutchies, most if them have such a zest for life,and wonderful personalities. most of them are hams, either for thecamera or attention. And i think they are a wonderfully easy size tohandle.

Most dutch are known for "dancing" or otherwise known as "binkying" allover the place. course this is just a generalization. Eachare very much their own rabbit. I just met the above boy on Wed, he isvery sweet, when i sat down next to him to take his pic hecomes up to me to sniff the camera. and he was very relaxed while icarried him around, kept pushing his head under my chin. I think he isa great bun and i want to work hard on finding him a home.too bad you didn't live closer.

Oh I wish I could take him! Butunfortunatly we just adopted Gir, and in our current living enviromentwe have just too many pets!

What a sweet heart.

Well maybe when Shawn and I move to our own place we can get anotherpair. I always wanted a loppy, and Shawn wants a giant hehe.

Oh I want him, I want him! I've wanted a thirdrabbit for sometime, but just can't do it right now :( I hope he gets agreat forever home.

I'm interested, I just wouldn't be able to havehim right away :( (I need to get another cage if he's a normal sizedrabbit, otherwise he'd have to wait untill my other two's new one wasbuilt... Who knows how long that would take.)I canget a bigger cage within a week, but the smaller one could take awhile. I'd also have to talk to my father, he wasn't very happy when Ibrought home Trevi (My hamster... My brother's somehow got in the cagewith his other one... )But I don't think he'll mind to much.He likes the othertwo.

Are there any fees involved with adopting him?

~Christine~

I raised and showed dutch for many years,they arevery gentle sweet and love people, better personalities you will notfind.My son has two for pets, hes four years old and they are verypatient with him.bluebird

Aww Gabby, what a sweet boy, hope you find a real good home for him.

Elf - Pernod, my Dutch doe, can be a bit fiesty, but she was arescue. She has a wonderful, curious nature, can be veryloving, full of fun and very vocal. When you cuddle her she squeaks andgrunts, and, occassionally SNORES!!! - Jan

He would be perfect for me but....

Pros:

1) I have two males

2)They are neutered

3)I was thinking of getting them another pal (which was going to be an dutch, weird huh?)

4) I baby-sit and I spend lots of mola$$ on toys for my babes.

Cons:

1) I would have to ask my parents (they always say no)

2) I live in Florida

3) He would have to live outside

4) I would have to save my baby sitting money

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I couldgethim. How much are you wanting for him?

hey gabby i live inmassachusettes and i am looking for a new member to add to myrabbit family....he is adorable am willing to takehim and provide a wonderful and loving home we haveother bunnys and im sure they would love one more to romparound with........i can give u all the info u need to be sure that hewould be in the right home give me a reply and justask i would be more than happy to provide pics of the happiness of ourbunny family....beans_mommy aka donna :D

u8myhouse wrote:
I'm interested, I just wouldn't be able to have him rightaway :( (I need to get another cage if he's a normal sized rabbit,otherwise he'd have to wait untill my other two's new one was built...Who knows how long that would take.)I can get abigger cage within a week, but the smaller one could take a while. I'dalso have to talk to my father, he wasn't very happy when I broughthome Trevi (My hamster... My brother's somehow got in the cage with hisother one... )But I don't think he'll mind to much. He likesthe othertwo.

~Christine~
i'm following up all leads, but I defently thing permission is a good thing to have forst ;)

Flopsy wrote:
He would be perfect for me but....

Pros:

1) I have two males

2)They are neutered

3)I was thinking of getting them another pal (which was going to be an dutch, weird huh?)

4) I baby-sit and I spend lots of mola$$ on toys for my babes.

Cons:

1) I would have to ask my parents (they always say no)

2) I live in Florida

3) He would have to live outside

4) I would have to save my baby sitting money

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I couldgethim. How much are you wanting for him?
I'm not willing to drive him to florida. Ct, Maine,NH, and NY are about my limits, I'm willing to travel some but notaccross the country.

beans_mommy wrote:
hey gabby i live inmassachusettes and i am looking for a new member to add to myrabbit family....he is adorable am willing to takehim and provide a wonderful and loving home we haveother bunnys and im sure they would love one more to romparound with........i can give u all the info u need to be sure that hewould be in the right home give me a reply and justask i would be more than happy to provide pics of the happiness of ourbunny family....beans_mommy aka donna:D
I got your email and will reply back to that ;)

Gabby wrote:
u8myhouse wrote:
I'minterested, I just wouldn't be able to have him right away :( (I needto get another cage if he's a normal sized rabbit, otherwise he'd haveto wait untill my other two's new one was built... Who knows how longthat would take.)I can get a bigger cage within aweek, but the smaller one could take a while. I'd also have to talk tomy father, he wasn't very happy when I brought home Trevi (Myhamster... My brother's somehow got in the cage with his other one...)But I don't think he'll mind to much. He likes theothertwo.

~Christine~
i'm following up all leads, but I defently thing permission is a good thing to have forst ;)

If Bean_mommy can take him first, that's cool too. As long as he gets agood home, right? I wouldn't be able to ask my dad for another week.I'm house sitting starting tomorrow and he's been working since I firstresponded. You don't want to ask him for stuff after work. It's just abad idea.

~Christine~

u8myhouse wrote:
If Bean_mommy can take him first, that's cool too. As long as he gets agood home, right? I wouldn't be able to ask my dad for another week.I'm house sitting starting tomorrow and he's been working since I firstresponded. You don't want to ask him for stuff after work. It's just abad idea.

~Christine~
i'm waiting to hear back from her :D

Latest posts

Back