I Need a Good Home For My Baby :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iheartBandit

Reaction score
I have a new zealand/silver martin mix for about 5 years now. She was my baby and I planned on keeping her for her lifetime but another little love came along. We had a baby! Which is a very good and blessed thing and I love our daughter so much that I want and need to spend so much time with her. I also love my bunny so much that I know it would be selfish of me to keep her at this point. She has been moved a few times (with me) which she's handled very well and has lived with cats which she gets along great with. (She loves playing chase with them). She's seen a couple dogs, never lived with any, and is terrified of them so she would prefer to not move to a house with dogs. Because of that I'm afraid I will turn down anyone who does have dogs. She's also an inside rabbit, which I see many of you have, and I will only let her go to a home that will keep her inside. She has a cage she stays in, but would get a lot of free rome time around the house. With the baby and keeping up with the house, I just don't have the appropriate time for her. Also money is starting to get cut short for extras right now. I should mention she has not been around other rabbits and I've read they can get mean and territorial, but if you've had experience bringing in new rabbits safely I'm sure she'll be ok. I have everything provided for her and it would go along with her. Her cage, food bowl, water bottle, litter boxes for in and outside the cage, hay rack, plenty of toys, her rug, bedding, timothy hay, and pellets. I'm asking $30.00 for her and everything she'll be coming with. You can contact me on here or at [email protected]. I am sad to see her go, but she deserves much better than what I can give her right now. Thank you

I have pictures of her on past posts. I'll get new ones up soon

Latest posts

Back