I need a favour from all of you!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :D

I am currently building a website with people new to rabbits in mind.It will have a lot of information and answer a lot of commonly askedquestions that newbies seem to have. I intend to provide it as a linkfor people advertising rabbits for sale here in NZ. I am doing a lot ofresearch and it's going to take me a while to complete it.

The help I need from you is with pictures. I need pics of rabbits doingrabbit things - sleeping, yawning, running, eating, picking up hay,playing with toys, sitting in indoors and outdoors rabbit cages etc. Iwould be supremely grateful if I could have a few links to pics andpermission to use them with either your name or your user name here atRO in the credit or just the rabbits name, which ever you prefer (is itok to mention RO users on another site? Please let me know if this isok mods). So if you have a couple of pics you really love of yourrabbits doing 'rabbity' things, if you could submit them here thatwould be lovely. I will of course post the link when I am done and ifyou have any info yourself or personal stories you would like me to puton there I will do so.

I am also looking to make a banner rather like the one on here withseveral bunnies in it so if you'd like your rabbit in the banner let meknow.

Any sized pictures are fine as I have photoshop for resizing. Pics likerabbit poo's, litter trays in use, rabbit messes, ripped wallpaper oreaten plants would be great too. My intentions are to show that rabbitsare not a dull pet and can be so much fun,

This wont be a forumed site or one selling anything, just a bunnybasics with a twist really :bunnydance:. It wont be too stuffy orboring!

Thank you so much,
Michelle BunBun and Dodge.

You can use some of my pics.:D

Millie playing in her box

Millieinbox.jpg

Ruby showing off her toys

Rubyhare.jpg

Both of them playing 'trains'in their boxes;)

bunsinboxes2.jpg

Millie eating hay

Millieeatinghay-1.jpg

Both buns eating hay

bunnieseatinghay.jpg

Millie asleep in her bed

sleepyMillie-2.jpg

Millie using her litter box

Millieinlitterbox.jpg

And Ruby grooming Millie

grooming-1.jpg

Jess

This is a picture of my old bunny Molly.

Curious bun!

Tilly-April242003029.jpg

Unusual Friendship

poopydogatherfirstshow016.jpg

Bunny in snow
Picturesfromcameraon29thjan047.jpg

One of my outside hutches.
14thfebruary003.jpg

VERY curious bunny!
DSC01162.jpg

Pepper (mixed breed)
Benniewalk009.jpg

Another unusual couple!
0062.jpg

Pepper in her harness (brilliant invention!)
Tilly13thAugust06029.jpg

And im sure you will find alot more on my Peper and Dotties thread. You can take any bunny pictures of mine! :D

Oh those pictures are all perfect! Thank you somuch guys :D. I will at least get one page done today then I will postthe link up here but please remember I only started making it a day agoso there isn't much there yet and I havn't quite decided on the colourscheme or checked the spelling (which is aweful).

So can I go and pick out some Pebbles pics pet_bunny? Sheesh, justchoosing a few will be hard :?, seeing as you have taken so many:shock:!

Oh well off I go to work those images in :bunnydance:.

minilops wrote:
Sheesh, just choosing a few will be hard, seeing as you havetaken so many :shock:!
I am so far behind with newer pictures. :D
Yesterday I took over 350pictures, today Itook 270 pictures andits only mid afternoon. :cool:
I need someone to manage and edit them. ;)

Rainbows! :sunshine:

You can use any pics you want from my blogthread. If you're missing anything specific for indoorbunnies, let me know because I probably have a decentpicture. And today I got pics of tiny Sprite throwing Loki'sbig green ball around, I just have to download them and resizethem. Lets just say that the ball is the size of her body,and she gets some major clearance!:D

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=9472&forum_id=6

Thanks so much guys, I've gotten so many greatpics from you all that it's hard to choose which ones to use :?. It'staking me a bit longer to do this than I thought it would! I'm going tosave all these pics them pic the best few from each person/rabbit. Ijust have to put the ones of Pebbles banging into the fence though,hmm, how to fit that into good rabbit ownership! :laugh: Dusty isreally cute and he will be used as an example of a lop eared rabbit. MrTumnus, well I don't need his pics as I will be bunny napping himshortly :run:. Everyone else who I don't mention I have saved your picsand am about to go through them.

Millie and Ruby are on the page about "so you want to buy a rabbit?" sofar and linz_1987 buns will be showing what a harness is and howrabbits and other animals can get along (as well as Pebbles and herpuppy friend even if they aren't totally in love with eachother).naturestees buns and again Millie and Ruby are on the "toys for bunny"so far and I have some other good pics of other rabbits also for that.Phew! It's hard getting through all this. Indoor rabbits are not commonin NZ so any indoor rabbit pics will go on my page about how great theyare to keep indoors. Outdoor pics will be used to show that in a safeyard rabbit really do enjoy getting outdoors also. There will be a pageof bonded rabbit pics. So far I have more pics than typing so I betterget cracking. I WILL post the link soon I just want to get more of thisstuff up as it's embarrasingly blank right now.

Multi pics. None bonded

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/JzJade/Buns/

Dwarf

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/JzJade/Connor/

Dwarf

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/JzJade/Ringo/

Flemish Giant

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/JzJade/Samantha%20Jane/

Netherland Dwarf

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/JzJade/Teresa/

More than welcome to use any!

Alicia, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, Samantha Jane:apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19, AND THEREST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

Latest posts

Back