I need a cry and a vent

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I thought I was the only one who noticed the blah horse people. I just thought it was me not being good at making friends.

I have a few animal forums that I still go to. But between me lurking and not having internet at home I tend not to say much. So I tend not to be noticed. Oh this one doll forum I go to can some times be a little much since it's full of kind of narrow minded people. I wanted to say conservatives but that would put a bad light on the ones that aren't bad haha. I'm not nearly on as many forums as I used to be. A lot of them have slowed down or I'm just not feeling social or welcome.

RO is nice that people don't start fights and we all get to go on and on about our rabbits when most people would be sick of it haha.

I really do believe its just horse people. They are all nuckin futs!! It makes me want to bash my head off a wall.

Its weird though because I have ridden all across Canada and parts of the US and haven't had many issues other then the random moron here and there that I shrug off. But the horse forum I have been on. Its like a pack of wolves waiting to attack their prey.

Yet they all whine and cry that they have no friends in real life and everyone hates them or picks on them. Well gee I wonder why!

I haven't logged on in almost a week and I don't miss it at all. I have my two forums I love. I love RO and all the things I have learned here about my little critter and I have so much more time and motivation to go out and do things. I ride my pony walk my dog play with Rue and work on my theory to write my coaching exams and clean my apartment since my SO will be home on Weds :D

Yeah, my mom just recently brought the family horse to live closer to me at a retirement place. The lady that runs the place is really nice, but some of the boarders eh haven't said much to me. Not that I'm not entirely used to that. But some of the shows I've been to, wow they were kind of snobby. Like my stepbrother's ex who was very into showing, she seriously would get a different horse every year. Yes I can understand getting a horse that can keep up with your riding skills, but it's the tossing of an animal just because it is not good enough that bothers me. Especially a horse! I've wanted a horse since I was 3 and am just now getting to take care of a horse, sure not one that is young or can be ridden but I don't care about that.

Hahaha sorry I feel like I got slightly off topic.

Hey i'm all for off topic horse talk! lol... now I want to start a thread and see how many horsey people we have!

Latest posts

Back