I miss you muffin!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wish i could see muffin again some one left the door unlocked they just shut it the one of theem leand on the dorr i gess then theay ran and dogs came and ate theam we whent out side and there was blood on the patio :bigtears::bigtears::cry1:i love you muffin !!!! I :heartbeat::bunny5 muffin :rip: R.I.P. muffin

Thank you guys Muffin was my first bunny he loved me and i loved him :bunnyhug::kiss1::big kiss:To you muffin :bunny19i:missyou I really can't belive he's gone:thud::bigtears::cry4:

I'm so sorry Muffin went that way, she was very loved.

:rip: Muffin, binky free in a field of:clover: and :pink iris:'s with a :rainbow: in the sky:bigtears:

I'm so sorry. That is a very sad ending to the life of a bunny that was loved dearly. I too have a bunny named Muffin, although she is female. I hope you can heal from losing your good friend.

Binky free, Muffin.:rainbow:

:huhhe was a mix i think he was brown I'm not shur because it's been years sence the last time i seen him :dunno but i know he was brown

i feel so sorry for you :bigtears:maybe you can get a new bunny just like muffin

Latest posts

Back