I miss my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuluBunny

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has trouble leaving the house because I miss my bunny so much when I'm away from her? Even if it's just for a few hours.

I'm usually busy when away. It does happen when I go to bed on nights I;m away from home, but usually not gone more than a few hours.

I'm going to Louisiana for 2 weeks in January, and it'll be the first time I've left my bunnies for longer than a trip to the store. I'm going to miss them terribly, but I haven't seen my boyfriend in months and we've been planning this trip for months.

In Novemeber I left my rabbit for two weeks, and I got to say I missed him. He however seemed to have a good time without the annoying human who picks him up for his own good or cleans his cage removing the 'Good's stink.

What's even more amusing is lately when I'm hanging out with friends on the weekends I kind of wish I was at home with my rabbit. Heb, sometimes I even leave early to be with my rabbit. All thatnaffection and yet he likes his pillow better then me. Sigh...can't win. :)

Back