I miss Cher

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I miss Cher. :(When is she getting back on or have I just missed her in my absence?

I miss her too, Laura, but I'm happy to say thatshe's landed back in Canada and her and the girls made it back withouta hitch. :) It was a little nerve racking when she almost missed herplane, but she did it!

She's getting settled and Jade & Jez are trying to get used to theanimals they're bunking up with right now. Dogs, cats, etc. She saidthey seem very happy though.

Boy! Is she glad to be back in Beautiful Canada. :) Once she gets settled, she'll be back.

-Carolyn

Thought I'd share the note that I had gotten fromCher about her journey home to Canada from China with her two rabbits:Jade & Jezebel, shown below for those whohaven't hadthe pleasure of meetingCher yet.

Dear Carolyn, Tucker and Fauna:

You just know I must be a crazy bunny person to address an email to all three of you eh? hehe

I tried to sign into the bunny board to do an update about myarrival home but I just get a blank screen when trying to login. I hearmy family had problems with my computer whilst I was away, it is slowlydying, and to boot, its dial up!

ahh well..cest la vie

Just a mini note to let you know we all made it safely backhome, the girls dont seem to be traumatized at all (which shocks me,since I thought it would really affect them) The first thing I did onthe way home was stop at the pet store and pick them up "yesterdaysnews" okay, that was the second thing, first thing was cofee forme.....

They are all set up in the livingroom here, and have beenintroduced to the other family pets. Our dog (Huxley) who is a cockerspaniel just stares at them, and allows Jezebel to come up and sniffhim, Jade just stares back. Meanwhile, the cat (Mikey) is soo scared ofthem, they were running around the livingroom last night (getting afeel of the place) and Mikey sauntered into the room, unknowingly.WOW-he bolted out of there, hurtled over the box like an olympicathlete (had a box blocking the kitchen/living room area for the gilrsto have free roam)

It was the funniest thing to see!

I almost missed my flight...long story, but the amazing news isI was suppose to drop the girls off at cargo at 11:30am, due to mylateness-the shipping company sent a rep to me to pick them up theminute I got off the bus from Tainan!

I was so overjoyed to pick them up when we got home!

Anyhow, a big hug to their Auntie.Carolyn

Hopefully I can log in later tonight (not sure if its possible though)

Lotsa love

Cher,Jade and Jezebel

*biiiiiiiiiiiiiig gasp* cocker spaniel????????????????? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Carolyn wrote:
Thought I'd share the note that I had gotten from Cher abouther journey home to Canada from China with her two rabbits: Jade& Jezebel, shown below for those whohaven't had thepleasure of meetingCher yet.

Dear Carolyn, Tucker and Fauna:

...Just a mini note to let you know we all made it safely backhome, the girls dont seem to be traumatized at all (which shocks me,since I thought it would really affect them) The first thing I did onthe way home was stop at the pet store and pick them up "yesterdaysnews" okay, that was the second thing, first thing was cofee forme.....

Hopefully I can log in later tonight (not sure if its possible though)

Lotsa love

Cher,Jade and Jezebel

Good deal! Looking forward to reading more about you and the girls. Welcome home!

Buck

Latest posts

Back