I might get this rabbit...what do you think she is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shes really cute! You think Gracie wants a friend? I bet they would have a blast, if they bonded! haha. Poor bun probably gets neglected because some stupid parent. Ugh, thats so irritating, but at least if you get her she'll go to a great home!

I'm not sure if Gracie would like another rabbit or not. She has lived with one before, so it's a possibility. She's so laid back now, it could be possible :) I emailed them to find out about her but they haven't answered yet.

Actually, not everyone that has a rabbit that the kids no longer want is neglected. I bought an English Spot buck at PaSRBA and regret every single minute of it. You can't even touch him because he sprays. You put your hand in his cage to feed him, you're getting sprayed on. So I can't really blame my daughter for not wanting to mess with him, because I sure won't, either. That doesn't mean he's not fed and watered, but it does mean we don't play with him.

Oh yeah, it's horrible! And she obviously can't do hopping with him..who the heck wants covered in pee? Or wants their rabbits running through it? VERY disappointed, for sure!

Oh yeah, it's horrible! And she obviously can't do hopping with him..who the heck wants covered in pee? Or wants their rabbits running through it? VERY disappointed, for sure!

Oh that's terrible! I'm sorry that your spot isn't working out. I really hate the sprayers....

I'll bring you a Tan at Convention :p

Latest posts

Back