I may not be on here much tomorrow or Wednesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
I'm workingMonday nightfrom 8:30pm-2:30am. I'll be on a bit when I get home early Tuesday morning, but need to sleep some - I'm going with my family to my sister-in-laws doctors appointment.

She's 4 and a half months along in her pregnancy and is having difficulties. The appointment is at 9am on Tuesday. I dont know what time I'll get back home. I'm not scheduled to go back in to work until 2:30am onWednesday morning so I'll probably be online sometime before I head in. I'll be home from work around 7:15am (wednesday).

Wednesdayafternoon I have a funeral to go to. My coworker I briefly spoke about on the "Let your hare down" board passed awaylast nightand his funeral is the one I'll be attending.

I hope I wrote all of the days/times correctly. I'm so sleep deprived right now I hardly know if I'm coming or going.

Yikes, good luck with work and the appointments.

Sorry about your co-worker too.

What a rough few days. A few bunny hugs will help you get through it no doubt.

:bunnyhug:

Wow, Hun...I'll be praying for you with all that...

My love and hugs to you...and we're all here for you, Sweetie...

Rosie*

:hug: :hearts :pray:

Thank you guys! Hopefully I'll have some down time soon so I can recover from all the running this week entails. The weekend should be low key as far as I know.

I was rotated out of the weekend roster at work upon request. I think we're all in pretty low spirits about Jim and his family. It definantly isn't easy losing a friend that you see and spend more time with than your own family more often than not.

I'm very nervous about my SIL's pregnancy. I don't want to even think about the "what ifs".

By next week I hope to be back at full speed with travel plans on the weekend.

Run, run run... I mean Fun, fun fun! ;)

Back