I made a video on Rabbits!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx guys!!
I got these clips from BBC Motion Gallery, Google Videos, and some bunny sites.

Bun~Bun wrote:
Thanx guys!!
I got these clips from BBC Motion Gallery, Google Videos, and some bunny sites.

Remember to be aware of copyright laws and be certain that you are allowed to use the images. You would need to get permission from owners of the "bunny sites" to use their images.

Pam

I only got 1 from a rabbit site which was hosted on you tube. It said "Download" - so you can't in trouble for that.
Motion Gallery you can download for free.
Whith Google Videos, in order to use in a supported format, you have to do some thing. IT'S NOT HACKING. There is accerate info how to this all over the net to do this. Your "how to hack a PC" are fake and are just people trying to get your pass word. Google Videos are either in GVP or GVI format. Simply get the "Google Video Converter" that simply converts GVI files to AVI format.
Whith GVP you have to do a little some thing. GVP files are actually AVI files just compressed into a Text File. Simply open the GVP file in Word Pad or Note Pad. A very long link will be placed in there. Copy and Paste it in your Browser and press Enter and the file is will download in AVI format.
If you don't feel safe doing this - don't do it. If you have a Digital Camra and a Video Card Installed - you can upload clips of your own rabbits to your computer.

Now open Windows Movie Maker(Which comes free whith with XP.). And then press "Import" and add your clips. There is a movie line. Drag the clips to the line in order you'd like it to go. Under the line there is a line for Audio. Import an audio clip there.

Latest posts

Back