I Made A Rabbit Bunnies Site - Would like your feedback

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrabbitbunnies

Reaction score
A couple of years ago me and my girlfriend bought two baby bunnies never having owned rabbits before (but plenty of other animals). Over the years we've learnt a lot and also found the internet is full of contradicting advice so the past few months i've been working on a site for bunny owners every where. It's called My Rabbit Bunnies and over the coming months and years i hope to add lots more articles to help new and old rabbit owners everywhere. The two things i found with many bunny websites is either they looked ugly with bad formating and dated unwelcoming designs or they were filled with non rabbit owners leaving rude and unhelpful comments. Hopefully i've fixed both them issues with a welcoming site that whilst allowing people to comment without registering will stop rubbish information or non helpful comments from appearing.

We love videoing and photographing our rabbits so i even made a little store where you can buy rabbit gifts such as christmas cards featuring our gorgeous bunnies (i've added a picture below). We had trouble finding rabbit themed cards that were cute for christmas so we've designed our own and will be adding more over the coming months. I've set up a youtube channel showing the rabbits playing and will keep adding random videos, they generally won't offer advice but just cute bunnies doing what they do best, being cute. I'd love for you all to check it out, bookmark it, comment on it and leave some feedback. I really want it to be a place where new and old rabbit owners can get advice quickly for comment questions and also leave their own tips and comments. Oh and did i mention you can even upload your own bunnies to our gallery or even make your own t-shirts with them on?

Depending on how the store grows we are hoping to donate some of the profits to a worthy rabbit based cause, so any suggestions on who that should be would be great. I hope you like it and look forward to your feedback.

My Rabbit Bunnies

have_a_hoppy_christmas_rabbit_xmas_card-p137105159944926992z7tps_210.jpg

Hey wow your website looks really good! I will bookmark it and go through it properly I just got to the homepage and wanted to say it looks really nice. very welcoming :)

Hi again, I just had a good look over the information on your site. I didn't know what the security question meant to send feedback on your website, so I will leave it here:

1. Vets are correct in recommending your bunny be vaccinated once a year for myxomatosis there is no need to do this more often as far as I am aware. If this is true can you please note where this information has been derived from?

2. Bunnies should not chew on carrots and 'biscuit grain' to wear down their teeth. Rabbits should only eat carrots as a treat and they should not eat biscuits or any grain products at all. They can chew on hay, certain types of wood (untreated) and willow to wear their teeth. Sometimes they just have problem teeth also so maybe suggest seeing a vet for regular teeth checkups?

3. There are few spelling and grammatical errors throughout the site.

4. I wouldn't recommend to people that people bond their bunnies with their cats, just because it might give people the wrong idea that they can have them all living happily together out of their cages, when it isn't too often you can do this without the need for concern.

5. May I suggest adding a page for rabbit diets and housing? These are the biggest errors people make when taking in a bunny as a pet.

Other than this you have a wonderful idea of having one place with the best information and the website looks really good. I am yet to look at the merchandise you are offering but I have a feeling it will be really cute! And I love that you want to donate to a bunny based cause.

I am just being honest with the feedback I hope you don't take offense :) I think you have the right idea and it is good to see that you care a lot about their health :)

I also hope to do a similar thing one day, starting in my area and hopefully going further with it. I would like to provide educational material for bunny owners as there is a LOT of nonsense out there.

Thanks for your feedback, it is really appreciated.

1. The information came from our vets who deals with exotic animals and they got their information from science journals or similar with the latest research and information. I'll edit that into the article shortly.

2. Good points, i'll edit that info in too.

3. In my rush to upload the site i forgot to correct my mistakes, so thanks for reminding me.

4. Hmm i feel this information should be there (as people do ask for it a lot online). We are currently bonding two bunnies so we'll add more articles on bonding and go into more depth.

5. Already in the plans, theres going to be a lot of content coming over the next year, just spreading it out due to time and keeping the site busy. But it is probably only 5% complete so far and only has the bare basics of content.

Maybe you'd like to comment on articles or even submit some? It's nice to get comments as i can't say i know everything about Rabbits or even if everything i say is 100% correct, some things are subjective after all so its good to get other thoughts in the comments, especially if it helps other rabbit owners.

Latest posts

Back