I made a quiz!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an angora?! I wouldn't have thought so, but I guess I am. Apparently I'm high maintenance, but fun to have around.

Next in line were netherland dwarf, lop, dutch, rex, flemish giant, american, and belgian hare. I really would've thought myself a rex, but such is life. Just call me angora from now on!

<3 Alexah

What Breed Of Rabbit Are You?[/b]
Your Result: Netherland Dwarf

You are rather small, but don't let that fool you as you are easly excited and enjoy mischief. you enjoy being your self, and like to spend time by your slef. You can be quite loving and are very cute!

Angora

Belgian Hare

Rex

Dutch

American

Lop

Flemish Giant

My husband

Your Result: Rex

You are a soft and caring, even though you are not all that fond of being picked up. You are quite smart and agile. You are very curiose and can be a prankster. You enjoy being your self.

Lop

Dutch

American

Belgian Hare

Angora

Flemish Giant

Netherland Dwarf

I'm a lop :D

Your Result: Lop

You are very laid back and are not easly upset. You enjoy to being cuddled and picked up and don't really care who you're with because you love everyone! You are calm and compassionate, and usally fun to be around.

Then next I have Angora, Rex, Flemish Giant.

Your result: Angora

You have REALLY long hair! You don't mind being handled all that much which makes some what laid back. You are quite high maintenance but still nice to have around.

next:

lop

rex

belgian hare

flemish giant

dutch

american

netherland dwarf

Your Result: Flemish Giant

You are big, friendly, relaxed bunny. Not to much will faze you, although like everyone some things will get on your nerves. You liked kids and like being around most other animals. People like you.

Rex

Lop

Dutch

American

Netherland Dwarf

Belgian Hare

Angora

Oh my! What a surprise! ROFLMAO!!!!!! :roflmao:Good Survey!

DUTCH! lol, I always knew wash was too much like me to be a coincidence :p

People like you as you are cute and some what calm. You are a common bunny, but deep down you've got personality! You can be quite fast and can handle being stuck in a cage for a long time.

I'm a Lop(thanks spring for saving me all that tpying!)

Spring wrote:

You are very laid back and are not easly upset. You enjoy to being cuddled and picked up and don't really care who you're with because you love everyone! You are calm and compassionate, and usally fun to be around.

next was:

Angora

Netherland Dwarf

Rex(he, he, i know two men who's names are Rex:p)

Dutch

Flemish Giant

American

Belgian Hare

this is fun! thanks for a cool quiz!

Anna(the Lop)

Back