I LOVE THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I woulda had this forum back when Fluff died, or Guinevere got sick!

When Gir got sick and I found this forum it was a big relief, and nowlook at me... I visit Forum members for picnics, trip out to themovies, end up with knowledge and love of a BIG breed =) And even catchAnubis' breeder sneaking around the forums ::grins at BlueGiants::

This place makes me so very happy =) I check it first thing when thecomputer goes on, and the last thing before the computer goes off!

This forum is great because no body isjudgemental about any body on here.I feel more comfortable talking onhere then I do some relatives,I have relatives and in-laws or somepeople might refer to in-laws as out-laws,that getjudgemental every time we turn around,so we just won't tell themanything so that way we don't have to hear them complain and getjudgemental.

I like this forum because mom found out aboutcraisins on it. She's learned a lot about taking care of ustoo - like putting vanilla in our water and giving us oats with ourpellets. It was on this forum that mom learned about KayTeehay (thanks to Apollo's mom) and she was willing to spend money on GOODhay for us.

I also like this forum because it keeps mom busy quite a bit of the dayand that means she doesn't notice how lazy I am and how much Isleep. Since mom has found this forum and been using it - shedoesn't talk to me as much about bunny problems and expect me to giveher the answer to questions - she can ask them on this board.

Mom says that this board is what keeps her sane because "one by one the bunnies steal my sanity".

So - since my mom loves this board so much and since I've gotten somany good treats and things because of this board - I like it too....

Tiny

The BunFather

I foundthis thread from ages ago and want to agree with everyone who posted on it!

Becca
action-smiley-057.gif

Back