I like Paula Abdul?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiron

Reaction score
As a child we still had actual mix tapes :p One of my mom's tape had a song I really liked. I would play, rewind, play for hours on end. Never knew the title or the singer. Made me sad when I accidently recorded over it. Out of randomness I came across the darn song on YouTube. Apparently the singer was Paula Abdul. LMAO. Never heard of her till American Idol but apparently I like a lot of her songs. I feel weird.

Too funny! She does have some good songs... I also didn't know some of them were her, you really don't think it is when you hear them unless you know better.

It's funny more people trying out for American Idol don't try and sing her songs in their auditions...

trailsend wrote:
Too funny! She does have some good songs... I also didn't know some of them were her, you really don't think it is when you hear them unless you know better.

It's funny more people trying out for American Idol don't try and sing her songs in their auditions...
Knowing me, I would've auditioned with one of her songs and didn't even know it LMAO.

Latest posts

Back