I keep hearing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slavetoabunny wrote:
I actually said "aww" out loud when I saw this picture:

100_9853.jpg
:yeahthat: My exact thought.... "Awe.... there's my little Apple being all cuddly..."

I swear, Patti, my little Apple is the most precious bunny in the entire world!!!! I don't think I could ever get enough of her!! And "Awe" doesn't even begin to describe her.

:inlove:

Thank you for posting these... they all look so very loved!! Definitely gave me several smiles.

Can Dallas come live with his Auntie Sandra now?

JadeIcing wrote:
The only other thing we can do is love them. To play with them. To treat every day like it is the last. To always do right by them.

In the end we already do all we can do.

Love them and spend time with them.

:nodYep....everyday is a special day...I treasure every moment i have with my bunnies

The pictures are just lovely Ali :)

Those are the most amazing snuggle bunny pictures I have ever seen. Absolutely love them! How many bunnies do you have? It looks like your house is their house.

kirbyultra wrote:
Thanks for bringing this back up Ali. I have not seen this thread before. I love the pictures, especially the one of Apple snuggling in your arms. That is amazing. I hope my bunnies and I can get to that level of chillaxation one day. I love them the best I can :)
Thanks. I do love that picture.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Well, if you'd send my Teresa and Apple and Ringo, and well..... all of MY bunnies to me, I could spend time with them! :X
Bo apples is myne dont even think about it
Umm no.:p

Isn't it such a sweet picture?

myheart wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:

100_9853.jpg
:yeahthat: My exact thought.... "Awe.... there's my little Apple being all cuddly..."

MagnoliaDee wrote:
Thank you for posting these... they all look so very loved!! Definitely gave me several smiles.

Umm no. Plus you have a fight on your hands with his stalkers.

Thank you I love that people fall in love with that picture.

BethM wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:

100_9853.jpg
So did I!

hartleybun wrote:
:faint: whisker pics! cute bunnies! great sentiments at the start! those are some very lucky bunnies:)
Thank you.

cheryl wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
The only other thing we can do is love them. To play with them. To treat every day like it is the last. To always do right by them.

In the end we already do all we can do.

Love them and spend time with them.

:nodYep....everyday is a special day...I treasure every moment i have with my bunnies

The pictures are just lovely Ali :)
Thanks I knew you would understand.

ntwhelan wrote:
Those are the most amazing snuggle bunny pictures I have ever seen. Absolutely love them! How many bunnies do you have? It looks like your house is their house.
Thank you! I have 8 of my own, 3 fosters (Though one leaves tomorrow.), 1 bunny I am bunnysitting. :bunnydance:

JadeIcing wrote:
MagnoliaDee wrote:

Umm no. Plus you have a fight on your hands with his stalkers.
:nod Dallas is MINE! Someday he will live with me.... Some day...

Bump cause I want to

Latest posts

Back