i just wanted to say

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucylocket

Reaction score
hi all

i just wanted to say a big thankyou

to you all for making me very happy on here

and i appreciate you all for me being disabled and in a wheelchair

i have found some websites not to be as friendly

and another big thank you to carolyn

varna xxxx

Dearest Varna,

You are an integral part of this forum.

Your being in a wheelchair has no bearing on howwe feel aboutyou.Iknow we all learn alot from you. Whereas many people feel sorry for themselvesthat are in your position, you pick yourself up, brush yourself off,and always have a positive thing to say and an excellentattitude. You're one of the most loving people I've had thepleasure to speak with and get to know. I know many peoplethat are much more disabled than you could ever be and they have fullmovement of their limbs and body.

I love you dearly, and Buck does too. I know he still watches over you,Lucy and your family.

You are a very important person to me and you have a place in my heart that only you possess.

Thank you foronce again, brightening my day. (Foundthis drawing and thought of you. Chair or not, you're one ofus--just another Crazy Bunny Person.)

All my Love,
-Carolyn

attachment.php
This is simply precious.

Varna, I can't imagine the forum without you. I love hearingall about Lucy and what sheis up to. You are just as crazyfor Lucy as we are about our babies. You are a part of the familySweetie.

:hug:

Tina

Lucy,

Weather you are in a wheelchair or not do not let them get to you. Ihave been through it all as well from many forums because I told themthat I was deaf. Do not let the dissability get to you at all and wehere are friends who help eachother out in many ways. WE love you here.

Angel and MeatHead

Anyone who refuses to open their heartstothe disadvantaged is deprived. It is sad andunfortunate that discrimination with regard to a handicap, race,religion or otherwise still exists.

Keep your chin up...there are many people who love and appreciate you for who you are. :)

Varna you are, honey, one of the family. You area wonderful person and I am so glad that I have had the pleasure ofmeeting you on here.

It should be us that are thanking you, for being such a wonderful asset to the forum.

I love the way your love of Lucy shines through on every post you write. I can tell she means the world to you.

Vickie xxxx

HI Varna,

It's always enjoyreading your posts. Its too bad people don't treat you right just causeyour not the same as everyone else. I worry about how my sonwill be treated cause he is different. So far I havent hadany major issue's with that. Keep your chinup. We like you for who you are and not anything else.

Cristy

Dear Varna,

when I first came to this forum I had no idea who was who and I had no idea you had some sort of disability until much later.

I couldn't care if you are in a wheelchair or if you were a differentcolour to me or you talked funny or what ever it may be. I go on howpeople treat me and others, and you have always been lovely to me rightfrom when I first came here.

You Varna are a lovely person who I sometimes wished I could jump in through the screen and say hello to.

There are a few people here I'd love to do that to if I could, and you my dear friend are one of them.

I enjoy hearing about Lucy and I was thinking of you when youwere away a while ago and I didn't see your posts for a bit.

Varna, life has dealt you what it has and you accept it and deal withit in such a way that makes anybody feel proud to call you a friend.And I do consider you a friend.

Varna, you are loved and cared for here and you never have to worryabout us treating you any different, we will always laugh and joke withyou and offer you advice and share hopes and stories with you just aswe would all the others here.

I will never forget how I was warmly welcomed into this forum, everyonewas so lovely to me and you my friend were one of those people whoopened your arms and said welcome to me.

Thankyou for being the person you are:purplepansy:

Back