I just had to tell everyone!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
I finally got both the bunnies nails done lastnight!!!! I got flopsy in a trance and it worked great he didn't evenmove he just layed there on his back he looked dead, cinabun on theother hand, I got my daughter to hold while i clipped !!! Im so proudofmyself

note: See I NEED YOU BUCK thread. :X

I just read the" I need you Buck"post!! pleasedon't kill me,I didn't know theywere going tocooperatethis well... they never have before!All Idid was hold them down no matterhow much they struggled andthey finally calmeddown !

That's Wonderful, Luna!!

Congratulations!!

Another milestone has been passed.

:)

-Carolyn

Oh, it's ok, luna. I'll have to figure it out one of these days! lol

either that or I am going to let the vet do it LOL!

Oh, and I am happy for you! At least one of us can get their bunnies to cooperate! :)

Well done, I think I'd be too scared to do that.LOL I will however get the vet to show me first so I know what it is Iam supposed to do , I think I'd be too scared in case I hurt my bunny

I can cut Elf's front nails while she's tranced(stopping to rub that lil nose in between nails), but for the back onesI have to burrito her. :)

It was really nice because I felt like we werebonding, he had never let me come so close to him or touch his littlepaws like that it without freaking outit was socool!!!!

Latest posts

Back