I just got a new slave hooman.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philodice

Reaction score
Good morning! I am Marie. Actually, I have recently been promoted to "Queen Marie Laveau". It's good to have a forum where my new slave can learn the ropes. Two days ago she was a hopless and vile cuddler. She actually bathed me and wrapped me in a towel. Uggh. Now she is reading teh slave rule book and is giving me the respect I deserve. Instead of running after me, she tosses food at me. Much better. Thanks, RO.

The nerve...petting royalty. *sniff* I should be the one petting her, see how she likes it.

OMG I just caught my girlfriend Tyler bunnyflopping for the hooman. I'm going to have to teach her to be more aloof. You can't let on that you like the place so soon after moving in. I dissaprove.

:laughsmiley:

Oh dat hooman its cwazies! and Tywers needs to lurn how to get dat swave to werk rite!

Mawee.... have you fakied bein' hert yets? Dat a funny wun!

Cwovabunny

philodice wrote:
OMG I just caught my girlfriend Tyler bunnyflopping for the hooman. I'm going to have to teach her to be more aloof. You can't let on that you like the place so soon after moving in. I dissaprove.

Noo, It just isn't FAIR. It's soo comfy ans soo relaxing, I was stretched out in full lounge posish yesterday and she SAW me.

So what's the use pretending now. I won't flop, but I will stretch out. Queens need beauty sleep after all.

Back