I just dont know what to do!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber55

Reaction score
I just redid my room and now the bunny can access my bed but ever since ITS THE ONLY PLACE HE WILL GO PEE!
Ive only had my room this way for 1 full day and ive had to clean my bed over 7 times.
I don't know how to train him i cant move my bed for his satisfaction and put a box there so he will pee in a box he needs to change where he needs to go because my room is to small and i just cant to anything about it.
How can i stop this?

use a couple poop boxes,with orchard/timothy grass,..the bed thing gets old real quick./.my cottontail has full access to the bedroom,and has never peed/pooped on the bed,..sincerely james waller

Mine have had access to my bed for over two years now and those that started as weeing culprits have stayed that way, so I blocked them off.

I got a puppy pen and have strategically placed it around my room so they can go only where I want them to go. Ever so often one will manage to join me on my bed, but not that often. I would suggest finding a way to block it off.

I have a cat that occasionally pees on my bed which , in all honestly , is 1000 times worse than a rabbit. (to me personally )
I banned him from the bedroom for awhile and then when I did open the doorI worried about him peeing in there again although I had already bought a mattress pad that has plastic on it (like for bed-wetting kids)

Well he has peed on it again and so he was banned again and this has gone on for ahwile untilI discovered blue tarps.

Instead of having a bed spread I have a thin blue cheap plastic tarp on my bed . and it works really good
whenI get up I fold the blankets and place them elsewhere and then cover the sheets with the tarp and it actually doesn't look bad (for a tarp)

This is not a solution to changing his behavior on the bed but just a way so thatI don't have to do 1000 loads of laundry per day as it sounds ike you are doing

Maureen

PS he has never wet on th tarp

Latest posts

Back