I is lonely

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basil24

Reaction score
Greater Vancouver Area, British Columbia, Canada
Hai dare! My name is Ruby and I is look'n for a stud bun who can keep me companies on the inter web.
My old boo bunny pasted away 2 months ago, and I is lonely. :rip:
I is a 2.5 year old bunny, harlequin dutch cross.
I is not spayded yet so I has to dates online!
I has weakness for lops :bunnyheart

- Ruby-duby-do:carrot

I will chat with you online! Youre poor friend I'm truly sorry.:(But i'm here 2 chat and what not. I'm a Himilayan. I am lonely 2 but I won't go on a date with you I will just talk to you!!!:)My name is LILY. The humans call me Lillers:big wink:

dear ruby, i iz sorry to read dat your husbun is at the bridge. dis happened to me last year. i now has new spiffy husbun. he iz very handsome tho he has the sticky up ears. so he iz not much good for you. also he iz not a lop.

hope you iz finding new bun soon

love roxy:)

Hey Ruby Girl, Me Lily again. I had a boyfriend my hoomans sold him but they told me that wouldn't ever sell Marshal. He is my handsome honey. I hope you find the right guy sweet heart. LETS ALL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS!!!!!!:pray:

Love your girl,Lily

You know, my mum says she's getting me a doe for Christmas... but I'm sure we could get acquainted in the meantime. Sorry to hear about your husbun, little lady

Latest posts

Back