I Introduced Marley and Domino Together

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
So I decided I'd let Domino and Marley meet each other. I know Domino knew she was there though :p

It pretty much went like so:

I put them in pen which was divided. They sniffed each other but that was about it. So I opened it up between the two, they seemed fine. Then Domino started humping Marley. Luckily it was only a little (showing who's dominant?) and Marley just took it. Actually Marley afterward was super happy :D She was hopping around and trying to jump in the air and doing little speed bursts :p

In the end Domino was licking Marley and Marley just laid there.

Right now Domino is licking her and Marley is all relaxed, flopped over onto her side, back feet out, enjoying the love. :biggrin2:

But I know, since Marley's only 9 weeks old, that she could become more aggressive when she gets older and hits maturity (that's what you call it right? I keep forgetting lol). So I plan to watch them closely. I probably won't put them together yet in the same cage. One reason is,Marley has unlimited food and Alfalfa hay, Domino haslimited food and Timothyhay.I'll wait and just let them have play time together. That might make Domino want to come out more and boost her confidence:D

Here's a video of the two if you'd like to watch :)
http://www.bozmurphy.com/PC300075.AVI
Does it look like they've become friends? :biggrin2:

PC300079.jpg

PC300084.jpg

Latest posts

Back