I have to vent!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:scared: Oh yeek! I've been sprayed before, butnot in the face yet thank Heaven! My hubby would say He's Hossenfepher!(I probably didn't spell that right, but oh well.) Hossenfepher isGerman for rabbit soup. Just kidding, I know none of us would ever dothat to our buns. It probably made you mad enough to threaten itthough!
:cooking::rofl:

I need to get my dog spayed as well, so this will be pretty expensive for me.

I payed $100 for my last rabbit, Kibbles, and I expect the bill to be $200 for my dog, Little Lady.

Any suggestions?
I got my spay/neuter certificates from the Satellite City Hall. It was$75 to spay my golden retriever bitch, and it cost less($50?)to neuter my dog.

I got my girls spayed at the humane society. The price was alreadyincluded when I adopted them from the humane society. (They were $25each; included health exam, spay/neuter, and microchip).They did areally good job. Dissolving sutures were used, and they healed well andquickly. I'm not sure how much your local humane society will chargeyou, but good luck.

Latest posts

Back