I have to say I am jealous

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowena

Reaction score
I want a cuddly bunny! Dang it. lol Caitlynwants a dog. She keeps asking for a new dog. I keep saying: no, Ill buyyou a new bunny. A big bunny. It will be like a puppy! She says ok butforgets.

*sigh* Chinny I do not think, will ever be cuddly. But she IS gettingbetter! She REALLY likes cherries lol And craisins, and so I have beentaking some when she is out, and she comes right to me for it. Then Itry to pet her, she moves off, comes back. We do that over and over.Its a little easier to catch her now if I do that, but I still have tobe sneaky and grab her lol

Virginia

It'll get better with time, and most likely withspaying too...some bunnies are just never big cuddlers...I don't thinkHomer ever will be and I know it frustrates Austin. HopefullyKeely will be a different story...I think she will from what we'reseeing so far. Corky will cuddle with him, but he's my bunnyand everyone else knows it..cuz as soon as he sees me, he wants me. Lilstinker....I think Keely and Austin will become good buds!

Oh I am sure she will. She sounds like asweetie. I need to find one like that for Caitlyn. One that she canmaul and it wont care as much LOL

Virginia

Tell Caitlyn, Flemish are better than dogs.

They love you all the time.
They kiss you but don't get you all slobbery.
You can train them almost like a dog.
You can take them outside for walks.
They follow you like a puppy.
They love to cuddle almost all the time.
They don't lift their leg to pee.
They don't mind being dressed up.
They love rides in a stroller.
They love making friends.
They are super smart.
They are super big.
They are super funny.
They are super snuggly.

They are super.

Tina

Well we went to 2 different breeders...1 thebuns were scared to death of us...hadn't been handled at all...the onewe got her from was the opposite..she loves to kiss, cuddleetc...Between his kids and the neighbors there are about 12 kids thatare constantly playing with and handling the bunnies...and itshows. When you decide to look for one, I'd be asking howmuch they are handled, specially if your driving very far to look!

LOL Tina. Your silly. I will tell herall of those things. And I agree, much better than a dog. I dont knowif I can handle another puppy phase LOL Caitlyn loves Chinny, Chinnyjust isnt too sure about Caitlyn hehe

Virginia

My bunnies aren't cuddlers either but i spendttime lying in their run and eventually their curiosity got the betterof them and they started coming over wheareas before i could onlystroke them when they were in their hutch or i had food. They are muchbetter now. they are never cuddlers, i don't think they ever will beand i'm jealous too but they nudge me alot and let me stroke them andfeed them out of my hand and i can pick them up but if i try to sitnext to them and i don't have food they just hop away!! lol, ohwell.....:D:mrsthumper:

Ellie became friendlier after she was spayed. Hopefully Chinny will too.

I'm still the only one she will really "cuddle" with. Mydaughter is a little too aggressive with her and Ellie is alwaysgrunting or thumping her. I keepreminding her Ellieis not a puppy or a kitten.

Last nightshe let me cuddle herfor about 1/2hr....She was sound asleep and very contented (but not in a trance) andnot very happy when I put her in her cage for bedtime.
:sleep:

Latest posts

Back