I have officially lost my mind

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
I'm getting another rabbit!

Some of you may have seen her before in Bluefrog's rescue postings. She's already been taken off of Petfinder and I didn't save the picture, oops! Anyway, her name is Guinness and she's a Tan from the rescue Catnap From the Heart in Chicago. That's where I got my gerbil from last week. They finally got her spayed plus they're doing a "Black Friday" sale that is half off the adoption fee for all animals with black on them. I've run out of excuses not to get her!

She'll be coming home either Wed. or Friday, depending on whether I can tempt Boz into adopting some of Copper's adorable gerbil relatives.

For anyone in the area, Catnap is a very full rescue that takes in a lot of animals from high-kill shelters. They have everything but dogs. They have cats, rabbits, piggies, little critters, birds, etc. Even an chinchilla. If anyone is interested, Bluefrog might be able to get info on any animals you are interested in. Many are ones she pulled from a high-kill shelter herself. Here's their website: http://catnapfromtheheart.org/

If anyone from southeastern WI wants to adopt, I can do transport for you!

Congrats on making your mania official! I can't wait to see pictures.

I think I remember seeing her! Congrats! She's a beautiful, special girl!

Thanks, guys! It was a hard decision for me because I'll be giving birth in March. Not the best of times to adopt... but she's beautiful and Bluefrog keeps telling me that she needs me. I guess she's sweet but has some fear issues and such. Sounds like the kind of rabbit I normally take in anyway!

I'm so happy for you - and best to get used to losing your mind when you're pre-baby cause trust me - those first few weeks you'll know you've lost your mind!!!

Seriously - congrats!

Congratulations on the new bun. If you hadn't lost your mind now you would have after the baby. I lost mine years ago and haven't missed it.;)

:bunnydance:congrats on both counts from all of us at the bunnery. dont worry about the 'losing your mind' thing. i sent mine off on an expedition when the children were born, it checks up on me every so often and was last seen hitching a ride on the space shuttle.;)

Congrats.

Found pictures! I forgot she was double-listed. It's advertising for the pet photography place, which donates the time and pictures to the shelter.

This time I saved the pics to my computer!

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14114877

Edit: My plans are set and I'll be adopting Guinness this coming Friday. Wish me luck with Chicago's Black Friday traffic!

OMG STUNNING!

LOL, I know. She was listed as a tan at Catnap (the rescue), but only because Bluefrog spent some time convincing them with ARBA photos. Should be pretty obvious, right?

Edit: I hope the vet that doesn't believe Dora is a Britannia Petite believes me that Guinness is a Tan!

Wow, she's pretty!....lucky little girl

Latest posts

Back