I have finally found CRAISINS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really did think about getting fresh ones from this thread LOL!

Mine don't get enough to eat a whole bag before they get dry..... however, the dog loves them also! LOL!

I think I have piglets instead of bunnies because mine approach ALL treats like they've never been fed before. They do like Craisins but I don't really like that they have added sugar. I bought a bag of Gerber dried banana and strawberry bits- they're the snacks meant for toddlers. The only ingredients are dried strawberry and dried banana. They're little bite size pieces for bunnies, I usually give them 3 tiny (about the size of a pencil eraser) pieces a 3 or 4 times a week. All three LOVE them! I also feed papaya tablets several times a week, but my jar is almost empty :eek:(

WOW! that's such a good idea! I need to see if mine like the banana ones...... of course we don't need to try the strawberry ones with Bo...... :rollseyes

Yay! Congrats! You'll probably have a hard time keeping the buns away from them! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I got mine a fresh bag of craisens today..... OMG "Nom, Nom, Nom....."
Look what you started Jen, now everyone is stocking up on Craisins. :biggrin2:

LOL!! It's a fruit frenzy!!!! Soz bout that! :biggrin2:I think we may be just as addicted to them as the buns!

Okay so my shopping list now includes craisins, unsweetened raisins, dried papaya, dried pineapple, and dried banana slices. I'll see what they like best and then stock up!!!

I had dried carrot bits..from a 'Naturals' selection, which they liked quite a lot.

Latest posts

Back