I have a Question!??~?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rabbitluvr04 wrote:
When do baby bunnies eyes open??

p.s. I will post pics of the new babies asap~

!~thanks!~
:?I spent an hoursurfing the net trying to find the answer to that question. LOL You'llbe happy to know I FOUND IT!!!!!! Kits should open their eyes aroundday 11. Here's the site I found the info on. It has some lovely Kitpics from day 7 to weaning. :D

http://www.mybunnies.com/baby_bunnies1.htm

Hope this helps.

Lanna

Kits may open their eyes anywhere from day 8 to14 days. We've found that Dwarf Hotots are very earlydevelopers with their eyes opening at 8 days when they are ready tojump out of their nestboxes. Our Holland babies have alwaysopened their eyes later and they also stay in the nest box longer.

Pam

lanna21974 wrote:
rabbitluvr04 wrote:
When dobaby bunnies eyes open??

p.s. I will post pics of the new babies asap~

!~thanks!~
:?I spent an hoursurfing the net trying to find the answer to that question. LOL You'llbe happy to know I FOUND IT!!!!!! Kits should open their eyes aroundday 11. Here's the site I found the info on. It has some lovely Kitpics from day 7 to weaning. :D

http://www.mybunnies.com/baby_bunnies1.htm

Hope this helps.

Lanna
Thank you soooo much! ZI can believe you spent allthat time for me and bugs! If you ever need any help with anything PMme. Thanks again! It was sooo nice of you

-Susie

pamnock wrote:
Kitsmay open their eyes anywhere from day 8 to 14 days. We'vefound that Dwarf Hotots are very early developers with their eyesopening at 8 days when they are ready to jump out of theirnestboxes. Our Holland babies have always opened their eyeslater and they also stay in the nest box longer.

Pam
Mine are part dwarf and part "big black rabbit" lol

thanks-Susie

Susie,

You're verywelcome. I wanted to know too so it wasnt any trouble. I might have totake you up on that offer for help. LOL Thanks.

Lanna

Latest posts

Back