I have a bunnouncement!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylerbunny

Reaction score
Hey everybun! I just wanted to let you all know that my mom, SnowyShiloh, finally figured out that I don't want to be named Mylo. Took her long enough! There are enough awesome bunnies named Milo already and I want to be called something else. We talked it over for a few days, and I decided I want to be named Skyler. Mom is okay with the change and wanted me to let my bunny friends know! Please tell your slaves/parents that my name is Skyler Monroe. Thanks a bunch!

your bunny friend,

Skyler Ashton Barney Monroe

:headflick:

:DWow! What a long namie you have, Skylar! I like it.

And by da way, you are SO cute, you little black dutch bun. :inlove: I am black, too, and we are the greatest!!

Kisses,

Dutchess

Hey Skyler!

Well, it took your mum long enough to work that one out! Mums can be so slow with stuff sometimes... Like the salads, and letting us out to play, and noserubs.... THUMP! I'm glad she let you keep the bit of your name with me in it though :D....THUMP!

Oh, and THUMP! my mum says to tell your mum that she wants to see more pictures of you... Don't know why, aren't I cute enough for her?

THUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP!

Lots of love,

Barney xx

P.S Mum says to say sorry about all the THUMPING! I don't know why I do it, I just like to THUMP! all the time recently... Fun though! :biggrin2:

Very nice new name, Skyler Monroe!

Brrrrp.. I should nose-wiggle mom into changing mine, too! SNICK.. Is not NOT NOT! a ver manly bun name!
I can only hope that mine will compare to yours..

Ahem, brp. I'll let mom know, for sure, once I can stop her from sticking the camera in my face!

Hoppingly s'more-nosed,
Snick (Persnickety)

wabbitmom12 wrote:
:inlove: I am black, too, and we are the greatest!!

Kisses,

Dutchess
I thinks so twoo! yay for bwack bunnies:headflick:

my human, momma, thinks i be sleeping....silly momma....us black bunnies r the best...sleek and beyouteafulll (I don't like those big werds)....oops...momma's comming...see ya soon...Pumpkin

ohhhh i like skyler too. maybe my mommy will change my name too but she really likes it. She names me Liffy after a river but mommy's friends don't like it. Aunt kristin wants to call me honeybunny b/c she used to have a bunny name that. i don't know if i want to be honeybunny though. as soon as my mommy saw me she was calling me little liffy. she would visit me all the time before she finally brought me home....mommy doesn't make quick decisions and she has to do research before doing ANYTHING so it took her a long time but she'd come in and pet me and call me her little liffy girl. i tried to get her to call me lilly but she kept forgetting....oh well maybe i can talk her into it.:D

Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler Sklyer Skyler
I likes its expesaily when its saids lots ofs times!!!:biggrin2:

Back