I HATE taxi drivers!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
No offence if you are one!!

But I was driving home from my mates house at 2am in the morning and Ihad a taxi driver right up my ass! I was doing 60mph along aroad, and I didnt know the road at all as it was the first time I hadactually driven to her house. She lives about an hour awayfrom me.

But it was pitch dark, and this taxi was right up my a***, if i breakedat all he would of hit me. We was coming up to a roundabout(although I didnt know we was) As I thought there wasnt aroundabout for miles as the taxi driver was doing 60mph and stillpushing me along. And I was too busy watching the taxi behindme rather than out for roundabout signs. We both came up to aroundabout at 60mph! And it was so lucky a car wasnt goinground the roundabout! Or I would of been dead!

He even over took me on the roundabout! I was soscared! He was forcing me to do 60mph all the way andwanted me to go faster! I would of beeped my hornat him like mad if it wasn't 2am! Grr They are always in arush! Why?! And he put my life at stake!

:mad:

Latest posts

Back