I hate going in my cage!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgirl9

Reaction score
Hello my name is Kahlua, i am a sweet little double mane Lion head rabbit. I really hate it when my mommy puts me back in my cage. I love being with my mommy and watching TV on mommy's lap till she puts me back in my cage. so i kick and squirm and scratch her arms Mommy gets mad at me and calls me bad but did she ever think that she is putting me away during my favorite tv show. that makes me mad.:grumpy:

Dasiy here how rude of her but i know if i go into the cage without fighting mommy is going to give me a carrot or some oats Yummy

Kahlua here maybe you are right but mommy says i am a little too young for carrots since i am only eight weeks old is this true. or is she wrong.

Neville Here, I'm older than you and I'm STILL not allowed to have veggies or any other of the treats my brothers get. Mommy says when I am 4 months old, I can get my first veggie. I hear some give their little guys like us veggies at 12 weeks, but Mommy wants me to get big and strong like my brothers did before I get treats.

Oh well. I love my hay and pellets. And once in a while Daddy slips me one piece of wheat grass. And guess WHAT, I got a drop of Apple cider vinegar which I think is yummy in my water. But Mommy says that's not really a treat. It helps me digest and doesn't make me stinky when I pee.

N:happybunny:

Latest posts

Back