I had to laugh...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
The other am i had 3 wild rabbits in myyard....one of the buns sat under the bird feeder and was jumping upand down he did this a few times...im thinking he likes the brand ofbird food i buy lol!!! Oh yeah i have a "pet" wild baby bunnie in mygarden alsohe likes to jump out when my hubby goes in thereto pick tomatos...its scares the heck outta him lol!!! Oh yeah i cansee he alsoenjoyed my lettuce i had planted inthere.......lettuce no more!!

A wild baby rabbit that hangs around my yardspends a lot of time around the bird feeder. It gets thedropped seeds, safflower etc. It was running all aroun todayjumping all over.

Ed

Our neighbor usually endsup with babies in her rock garden but not this year he wsa under ourshed for a while but now she said that when shegoes to workhes sitting under the bird feeder and she tells him se you when i gethome.She said that when she gets homehesthere waiting for her.LOL:cool:Shesaid he/she likes the tall grass around the pole.

Robert

There is a wild bun that lives under our bush inmy my yard. Every morning around 7 he hops over to the bunnys cagelooks at them then hops back into the bush. Its so cute.

yeah this lil guy hangs under my feeder then wheni open the door he darts into the garden i tell my hubby i seen your"friend" today lol!! i wanna take him in he is so CUTE!!! but i knowbetter!

Back