I had to get a professional picture of Kirby and I today..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketsizedrhino

Reaction score
I have worked at an all natural dog/cat food and supply store for about a month and a half now. Today I got to get my picture made with Kirby for our little collection of framed pictures of the employees with their pets. My rats had to be left out, sadly... They are in two separate pairs and there is one in each of the pairs that would not have been easy to handle and pose with me.

Kirby was excellent! She was scared in the car ride but she was very calm and cooperative during the quick photographing process. The picture came out nice! Sadly I can't share it until it comes back to us sometime around Easter!

The other 5 employees have dogs in their portraits so mine will stick out, haha. I'm hoping that having Kirby in it with me will prompt people to ask me questions about rabbit care if they have one or are thinking about getting one.

I can't wait to share it!

That's so great!!! Can't wait to see it. I bet Kirby was a very pretty girl and people WILL ask about it. What a great way to start a conversation about rabbit care :)

I've been wondering whether I should get some artsy thing done to immortalize my Kirby. Like get someone to sculpt him or paint him...something like that. LOL

Latest posts

Back