I had an accident last night.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
I managed to get a good portion of the side of my left pointer finger cut off. Yes gross! I'm in ALOT of pain. Pain pills make me feel sick and tired. So while I'm laid up in bed, I'm geting rabbit therapy from my suppose to be pregnant doe Bell ( black otter). My husband comes and checks on us alot. Shes being a sweetheart and laying by me. I wonder if she knows I'm in pain.

Thanks. She's my daughters but I feel close to her and sheenjoys me more then her. My daughters jealous. She's got her favorite which is her " pet" dwarf.

[align=center]Owwie! Hope it gets better and feels better! I bet she does know you're in pain. I think rabbits can sense that =) Silas scratched my arm up yesterday while digging at my bed and then he licked it afterwards =) I think he knew it hurt!

this past weekend max bit my hand twice because he was super grumpy. he hit a nerve, and needless to say it HURT really bad... i just about threw him out of reflex, but instead he got a whap on the head and then got passed to my boyfriend... after i got the blood covered up, i went back and grabbed max again and he nuzzled me... i know he knows that he hurt me and i don't think he did it on purpose... i think something spooked him and his bunny instinct kicked in. but he let me snuggle him and he told me he was sorry :)

Atlease he fell sorry. The knife didn't feel crap. It still hurts and the gauze still hasn't been removed. I see my future in a docters office geting nummed up. I don't think they allow rabbits as I have been cloning to her alot lately. I hate to have to handle her so muh because she's pregnant.

If they enjoy cuddling though would it harm the babies? My Becky is spayed, but given how much she loves to cuddle I think it would be more stressful to her not to get her evening snuggles. When ever I go into the bunny room she runs up and scratches at my leg to be picked up. She gets mad when I put her down.

I hope you are feeling a bit better :)

Thanks. I guess it's one thing to have cuddling often then not at all when they are pregnant. Her attitude hasn't changed much. She's still crazy!! I love that about her, never boring. Loaky my new buck on the other hand, he's pretty laid back an I like that to.

Back