I guess this is goodbye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have an address or car plate number?

Nope, I guess I'm a fool. The lady brought it up to me, which I was going to ask anyway, about texting me pictures from time to time. I'm hoping that maybe their phone just got temp shut off :( I'm trying so hard not to think about it, bc it's making me sick to my stomach. I mean why would they not want to keep in touch? ya know, like what could possibly be wrong with that? So I'm just going to send a text every now and then and hope I get the response I want.

Ya...thats upsetting and hopefuly it is their phone got shut off or their in an area with no service.

Have you been able to get in touch with them yet? This worries me. I think I've given you my phone number. Call me if you need to or message me.

No. And what am I suppose to do ya know? I mean they didn't seem like they didn't care bc they forgot her litter box and came back and got it, I'm trying not to panick ... Yet, but I didn't sleep worth a crap last night thinking about her

Latest posts

Back