I GOTTA NEW BUNNY!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I got my new bunny!! -Jasper-
He's a 6 wk old grey Dwarf Lop!!
Very cute and fluffy I love him too bits!!
My other bunny Edward was all alone so I thought he needed a friend (and my mum agreed!) so on Friday I was ringing pet shops and advertisements in the paper, on a search for a bunny! The only pet shop that was getting them in were suppose to have them by Saturday but only got them in today! (Monday)
But Jasper was worth waiting for!! He is so cute!! He had 1 brother and 2 sisters that all looked like him, though he was the smallest of the boys.
Mum insisted that I get a boy (and i agreed) so that they don't 'breed like rabbits' haha! But because they are young, the pet shop lady wasnt 100 % sure he was a boy.. she said she was 90% sure... but we'll have to just wait and see!

If your Twilight fan, u probably have noticed that i've got a Twilight theme running with my bunnies names! haha I love Twilight!!!

randombunnies034.jpg

randombunnies051.jpg

|

randombunnies038.jpg

sorry if the pics are HUGE or don't work!

OMG! That is the most adorable thing i've ever seen

He is adorable. absolutely gorgeous!

How are the two boys getting along? I've seen twilight but I can't remember... which one is Jasper? Are Edward and Jasper friends in the movie?

I would like a grey lop for my second bunny... but I would get a girl to go with my boy (and they wouldn't breed because they'd both be desexed).

They are both so cute. I love the picture of your pup checking the new guy out.
I'd have the vet check the sex when he gets a little older. I was told my first two rabbits were "DEFINITELY the same sex.. I'm not sure if they are male or female, but they are the same sex" I didn't care, because I planned to have them fixed anyway, but they were 3 months, and they were brother and sister.
My next rabbit the vet told me she was positive it was a female. He was a tiny little 8 week old. I boarded him for a week with the vet and came back with a sign tied to the cage "Mom, I'm a boy!"
So hopefully you're planning on having them neutered regardless, but take extra care to make sure they're not opposite sexes before they have the opportunity to breed.

DazyDaizee wrote:
I'd have the vet check the sex when he gets a little older. I was told my first two rabbits were "DEFINITELY the same sex.. I'm not sure if they are male or female, but they are the same sex" I didn't care, because I planned to have them fixed anyway, but they were 3 months, and they were brother and sister.
My next rabbit the vet told me she was positive it was a female. He was a tiny little 8 week old. I boarded him for a week with the vet and came back with a sign tied to the cage "Mom, I'm a boy!"
So hopefully you're planning on having them neutered regardless, but take extra care to make sure they're not opposite sexes before they have the opportunity to breed.

:yeahthat:

Yes, it would not be the first time that a bunny has been missexed and the 'gender fairy' has visited! It's happened to many people on this forum...

Also, if they are definitely 2 boys, it's very possible that when they reach puberty in a couple of months (depending on how old Edward is) that they may start to fight once the hormones take over. It might not happen, but it's definitely something to bear in mind in case you need to separate them if they fight.

He is so cute though! :)

Oh my gosh - I want one!
He is just the ultimate in adorable - and I already have 4 lops at the moment, but I swear I wouldn't be able to pass that little guy up:nod

crystal wrote:
I've seen twilight but I can't remember... which one is Jasper?

He's the one with Alice.. that looks like he's in pain, LOL -

So funny, I thought of doing the Twilight theme as well. Your new guy is adorable!

ahh yeah I remember which one he is now, thanks... he is the most recent one to stop eating human blood?

good that edward and jasper are friends, very appropriate.

DazyDaizee wrote:
I think we'll probably get them neutered... They are both around the same age.. Edward is only a few days older.

Latest posts

Back