I Got New Ice Skates!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
As most of you know I'm a figure skater. I've been skating since I was 4. I'm currently working on my double lutz.

Anyway a couple weeks ago we had a break from skating while the rink got new ice. During the break I got my skates sharpened and the person sharpening them took off almost ALL of my bottom toepick!! :XSo I couldn't jump or spin!! I had to wait a week before I could go up to Blades to Ballet in Rodchester MI and get new skates fitted. Well I finnally got the skates and today was my second day skating on them and I think I've broken them in already!!! YAY!! :yes:They're Riedell Gold Stars with a Pattern 99 blade. Here's a pic of the boot with the blades attached:

375.jpg

When I got them fitted I found out that my left foot is a whole size bigger then my right! :shock:I always knew the left was bigger but, wow! My left's a 6 and my right's a 5 so we had to get a 5 1/2 to compensate, or we would've had to wait 4 weeks to getthem custome made!! :shock: (Skate sizes are about 2-3 sizes smallerthen your shoe size, for example my shoe size is8).

So I'm really excited, ICAN SKATE AGAIN!!!

-TK :)

Wow i can just imagine how happy you are at the moment with having your new ice skates....they're pretty cool to.

Wow, i love ice skating but never really got into it. Its one of the things i would definatley like my children to try. Is it an expensive hobby/sport to be in?

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Latest posts

Back