I got my new mini rex!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallingStar

Reaction score
I am over at BlueSky & BSAR's house right now and Spot (name to change, keep reading for more details on this!) is in the house with us. We have pics of her and will be posting them on here. She is a very chubby girl, but by my surprise she weighed 4 1/4 pounds! I was stunned! :)Hehe, because she looks like she weighs more than that. But here are some pics of her.

BeckysHouse09024.jpg

BeckysHouse09025.jpg

BeckysHouse09026.jpg

She loves her nestbox!

BeckysHouse09027.jpg

This shows kind of how pudgy she is!

BeckysHouse09028.jpg

BeckysHouse09029.jpg

Her back markings.

BeckysHouse09030.jpg

Sittin' in her cage.

I NEED A NAME!

Ok, well her old owner called her Spot, but I dont think it fits her well, so I'm going to change it. That names I have thought of so far so.

1. Ashen, 2. Basil, 3. Sky, 4. Olive, 5. Farren, 6. Coral, 7. Sawyer, 8. Bliss, and 9. Piper.

BSAR and BlueSky suggested these names:

1. Chole, 2. Lyric, 3. Blair, 4. Olivia, 5. Camarie, 6. Winn-Dixie (Dixie), 7. Neveah, and 8. Zusa.

I was thinking about naming her something different, or unique. So please post different/unique names that you have thought of, or post what names that you like that I have suggested. :)

Thanks,

Karlee:D

She's so cute! I always seem to name my animals with people names, since well, I usually treat them like they are, lol. I always wanted to name a pet Sapphire, so I could call her Saffy for short. Just haven't had a one yet that fit that name.

Nice bunny

Name?She white with brown spots

Chocolate chip, rockyroad, Miss.Chips

Really she very attractive bunny

thank you for the photos falling star.

Thanks everyone for posting. :)

I'm still thinking about a name for, it's going to be a hard choice because she is such a cutie! I will tell everyone my choice when/if I pick a name.

Karlee

Hi! She's a beautiful bun! :) As for names, my two new buns don't have any either! I quite like the name Echo for a girl. Sky and Sapphire wouldn't be bad either. Fern is a nice name too, but probably not for black and white. Oh! I just noticed she's brown and white! Nutmeg maybe? My bunnies are looking for names in the bunny chat section btw if you can help! ;)

Oh and Buneary, my dad likes japanese names so I'll have a look at the website! Are there any names for boys?

Thanks for all the wonderful posts! Thanks guys! Also, thanks for the name link, Buneary49. :)

But I think I have chosena name for her, Sawyer Anne. What do you guys think?

And Numbat, you can use any of the names that I have on here, because I won't mind. :pI hope you find some names soon for your rabbits!

Karlee

Sawyer-Anne is certainly a special name! :) Congratulations on your new addition!

Haha, thanks guys for all the wonderful comments! :)I know, I was so surprised that she was only 4 1/4 pounds! lol. But she'll still be on a small diet. :p

Sawyeris in her new cage this morning, and she seems to be liking it so far.I have her a box to play in, and she loved it! Rayne is in the cage next to her and was very curious. :DRayne was very sweet, and was sticking her nose through the cage to give Sawyer kisses, but I don't think Sawyer wanted kisses. ;)

And yes, I will starta blog soon, very soon.

Karlee

Latest posts

Back