I got my new bunny today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
Finally! :D

The hutch arrived late last night, and I brought her home today after school. I have a few pictures, need to upload them. I will get more tomorrow maybe though I'm not sure, I get a lot of homework don't have much time. But she is sooo sweet, she DBFed on my lap within half an hour. :shock: And she is really confident and curious too, perfect. :D

I need to get some pictures of the hutch, it's amazing too! :p

As for names, I am thinking Lily, but not sure yet. :)

WOOHOOO!!!!! :woohoo

Congratulations Michaela!!:biggrin2:

I need, need, NEED to see more pics of this girl, she was SO cute as a baby, I can't imagine how cute she is now! This has totally cheered me up after my rubbish day! :D

How's the hutch btw? Did it meet your expectations? I remember you saying you had it custom made?

:)

Thanks Jen! :D:D

I will get them up soon! The hutch is really really good, very big and strong, great quality.:D:D I sooo nearly bought Thistle Hall from P@H, glad I didn't now. ;)

A few quick pictures;

044.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

052.jpg

I'll get some of her not flopped tomorrow. xD

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG she is sooo cute!!! She reminds me so much of my Snowy, just smaller!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Steve says to say she's adorable too! :p

I'm glad the hutch is all you expected too! You must post pics of that along with the others when you can! ;)

Oh yeah.... Can I have her? :p

Thanks Jen! No you cannot have her! :X :p Yeah exactly a mini snowy that's what I thought too, last week she was a helicopter bun, but the ears go further down every day! :D Tell Steve I said thanks! ;)

Thank you Patti! :D Yeah she's all ears, most of the pictures I took have her whole face blocked out by them! :p

OMG -- that bunny is so, so adorable! Love the ears!

Michaela, congratulations on your new addition. You're right, she is perfect! And I really like the name Lily for her as well.

What a cutie. Enjoy her and definitely keep the pictures coming!

Michaela wrote:
Thanks Jen! No you cannot have her! :X :p Yeah exactly a mini snowy that's what I thought too, last week she was a helicopter bun, but the ears go further down every day! :D Tell Steve I said thanks! ;)

Thank you Patti! :D Yeah she's all ears, most of the pictures I took have her whole face blocked out by them! :p
Ohhhh...... MEAN!! :p ;)

Seriously though, she is so beautiful!! Has she got up to any mischief yet? She has a cheeky look about her!

What did your neighbour do with the other babies, are they keeping them?

Ugh, I just love her!!

OH SHE IS PERFECT!! I'm having jealous fits here :grumpy:, not fair!

Forget the homework, you need to be spending your time taking pics of this precious creature!

CONGRATS -she's gorgeous. I've started developing a thing for REWs - I really do love them.

I love those ears too - how precious...

Thank you everyone. :)

Sorry I never got a chance for more pictures today, I'll try tomorrow.

Jen, yes she is very mischievous!! :p She gets into everything, she's not one bit shy! They are keeping two of the babies (a black lop, and another white lop) and the other bunny (white uppy ears) went to a Polish woman, and she called her Princess, and she's a house rabbit. :)

Anna, nope I never said she was a BEW! Unless I made a typo or something. I LOOOVEEE my REWs even though no-one else does, they, and black buns, are my favourite. :D

Yeah Jess there is a bit of Pebble in her,:hug: but I am glad she isn't exactly the same too.

Hmmmmm......i think your little girl would look great next to my liffey.....lol....no i won't try to steal her from you even though the thought crossed my mind when i saw her =)

She is SO sweet and precious! I can tell she's a spunky little girl just by her pictures. Speaking of which... MORE! Please? Also, did you pick a name for the little lady yet?

Back