I got mugged :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
So yeah, I thought Tonbridge was a safe town until me and my friends got mugged but 15 year olds... They stole his glasses (jinkies!) and £1.20... yeah, `£1.20. And they punched him twice :(

What little punks! :X

Glad you and your friend escaped without serious injury.

Yeah I guess its lucky nothing worse happened although I really don't see how it could as they were both shorter than me and obviously didn't have a weapon. They took his glasses and were trying to convince him to hand over his wallet which had a lot of cash in it. I walked a little away and told them I was ringing the police, they didn't really believe I was until I started telling the person on the phone my friend was being mugged and then they realised and legged it. I was really impressed with the police though. There were two patrol cars there within about 5 minutes (although the boys were long gone, they probably lived near by and had run into their house). Still the police were excellent, they scouted around for them, then as we started walking home they came to my house (I'd given them my address) and wrote down a full report of it all. They were really helpful, even though we know the chances of them being caught is slim to none, and technically it was only a pair of glasses (albeit costing about £130), but I'm glad I actually reported it al properly. I've had a situation before where I've rung the police and they've done nothing. I also got to ride in a police car! That was kinda weird!

so sorry this happened, but very happy that no one was seriously hurt

A little update: The police called my friend this morning and asked him to come down to the station to photograph his face where he was punched. My friend is really annoyed because his face doesn't look impressive at all, he has a cut lip which is a tiny bit swollen and a small mark on his cheek near his eye. He wanted a black eye, well thats men for you!

The police also went down to the scene this morning and found a beer can which my friend identified as the can we mentioned him drinking from, the police have taken it back and are going to fingerprint it! I'm shocked! For such a tiny crime they have really done their utmost and have been brilliant in following everything up and taking us really seriously (when we weren't even taking it seriously ourselves. I only called the police really to scare them off)

They have also logged the crime as a robbery with minor grievous bodily harm which is pretty good too. I highly doubt they will catch them unless the fingerprints on the can happen to match up to something on their database, although I doubt these kids will have been fingerprinted before...

what a horrible thing to happern, I' glad neither of you were seriously hurt! It's nice to know the police are being helpfull with you as like you said they usually arn't. Hopefully they kids responsible will be found, it's such a shame to know that some kids will do things like that today, you'd think they'd find better things to do on their summer hols.

Back