I got good news!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okinawabunnymamma

Reaction score
Okinawa, Camp Courtney Marine Corps Base, , Japan
DSC03689.jpg

Zack Bunny met his new friend! They did not have interest in eachother,but the good thing is NO fighting! I have both there cages in my roomnow since Zack bunny has never been in there. I am so happy that theydidnt want to kill eachother! I have a appt with the base vet on the23rd to get Zack bunny his vacinations to get ready for his neuter.:colors:Well there is a picture. Let me know what you think.OMG I can tell that he is SOO much more calmer than Zack. :bunnydance:

OOoh, a Harley, I love him! I love all harlequin bunnies, but he really is a cutie pie.

HAHAHAHA this is base housing hon, that rug isOLD and not clean. I bet 20 different families have used thisrug...:shock:When the run the house its from noon to about3-4 then 7 to about 11pm. I have 2 younger children that would justtorture them, I mean not litteraly but they would not leave them aloneya know? I am just amazed that Zack has been ok with him. The new guyeven went near Zacks cage to sniff it and Zack just stared at him. Oncethey are done getting fully aquanted I am going to find a way to make anice big area that is kid proof for them to have fun in. I have aquestion though, After Zack is neutered can I stil lhave there cagesnext to eachother or should I sep them?

That rug looks clean on a pic..at least it doesn't have hay and pellets all over it like someone I know

When Zack is neutered their cages can still be together as long as heis allowed to heal ..he shouldn't be active for several daysat least.

:sweepis this you? LOL JK! I love thesmileys! Once they have there own area that is all theres I am surethey will make a nice mess....HAHAHA They pretty much keep everythingin there cage. I have dragged out Zacks toilet paper roll filled withhay and he dragged it back into his basket the other day. I think he isa OCD rabbit maybe? I certainly know he has add for now, but not fortoo long..SNIP SNIP..HAHA that was mean!

Oh how exciting!! I would take it as a_reaaallly_ good sign that one of your buns isn't neutered yetandthey both aregetting along. He's a cutie:sunshine:

Okinawabunnymamma wrote:
HoneyPot wrote:
OOoh, aHarley, I love him! I love all harlequin bunnies, but hereally is a cutie pie.

:) His color is Harlequin... I'm not sure of the breed though.

I have a harlequin colored Holland Lop myself.

DSC03694.jpg

I felt so bad with them in there little cages so I totally made ourkitchen bunny proof, well minus my sons school work...HAHA But this isthem just relaxing near my eliptical machine. I am so excited that theyhave no aggression, and there have been no more humping incidentseither thank God. I felt so bad for curley, that is what my son Zacknamed the new guy...HAHAHA

Latest posts

Back