I got another bunny!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
Today my boyfriend and I went to the rabbit show in pomona to meet sunniebunnie rabbitry b/c she knew of someone who was selling lionheads but...when we got there, there were sooo many adorable bunnies!! And we broke down and bought the sweetest calmest holland lop!!:inlove: He is four months but a little big for his size the breed told us, but we couldnt resist!! We brought him home and to our surprise keoki and him got along and are already grooming each other and lying down next to each other. Mocha is a different story, she is not a happy bunny. She is even lunging and growling at keoki!:? I think it is time to get her spayed:(

What is his coloring called, and we still dont have a name for him:(

him and keoki

Oh he is so precious! I'm not sure what the colouring is but.. OO!what a cute little boy!! So now you have three buns! You should make it four! :) hehe! How awesome!

He's a broken tort. :)But in all honesty, if he's 4 months and your does are not spayed, he should not be with them. He can get them pregnant.

He is a cutie!

Spring I think my boyfriend will have heart attack if I bring another bun home lol:) But definitely something to think about;)

Spring wrote:
... So now you have three buns! You should make it four! :) hehe!
My bunnyboys: Thanks for the advice, but they are definitely separated. No holland lop netherland dwarf bunnies are going to be born here;)

OH, before I forget, my boyfriend named him Goku. I dont really like the name butttt, I told him he could name our little bun this time. so goku it is:?

And thanks you to sunniebunnierabbitry for letting me know about the rabbit show. I was nice to meet you!!!:wave:

Goku is so cute! Hopefully Mocha will think so to after she's been spayed. She's probably upset that somebunny else is moving in on her boyfriend.;)

So I've gotta ask, is Keoki named after an anime character too?

aww..he's adorable!!!:inlove: he would be perfect with my two.. dont ya think?;)

you better watch out or he mightget bunny napped!:wink:

Spring wrote:
How's he settling in?
He still a little scared, with two buns running around being mean!! But I think with a little time and patience he'll be a very loving bun!!:D

naturestee wrote
So I've gotta ask, is Keoki named after an anime character too?
Not that I know of:dunno: The funny thing is my boyfriend didn't even know where that name came from, I had to tell him!!:sunshine:

Peapoo bunny : you could try to kidnap him but then would have to meet the wrath of the hormonal bunny:mad::scared::devil lol
peapoo_bunny wrote:
aww..he's adorable!!!:inlove: he would be perfect with my two.. dont ya think?;)

you better watch out or he mightget bunny napped!:wink:

bbgrl20 wrote:
Peapoo bunny : you could try to kidnap him but then would have to meet the wrath of the hormonal bunny:mad::scared::devil lol
which bunny is that? him? while im at it ill just pick up the other two to! then i could have five little bunnies!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: but that little lop would be so cute running around with my two lops! ill have to plan on coming to visit them..dont worry if they disappear afterwards;)

aww he looks like a sweet little guy,i'm in love:inlove:

he is such a little baby doll,i can see why Keoki loves him already:)

cheryl

peapoo_bunny wrote:
bbgrl20 wrote:
which bunny is that? him? while im at it ill just pick up the other two to! then i could have five little bunnies!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: but that little lop would be so cute running around with my two lops! ill have to plan on coming to visit them..dont worry if they disappear afterwards;)

Mocha is my little hormonal bunny, she'll attack you before you ever reach the cage lol I guess I better be on the look of for a bunny napper!!:zoro:

Latest posts

Back