I got a website up!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really nice - I've bookmarkedfreewebs.com because I'm about to work on setting up a websitetoo. Was it hard to develop your website? Did youalready have experience with it?

Peg

Cool :D I loved looking at both ofyour site's rabbit photos. I love the work you put into designing thegraphics, Fairy, and Dixonsrabbitry's art is beautiful!

Thanks - actually the one from freewebs wasSOOOOOOOOOOO easy! This is my first attempt at anything likethis! (and I'm no 'puter whiz!) It was just a little slow toload the edits I madeat the time - probably my computerthough!

They offer the wallpaper - there was a cherubs one and a country one Iliked also but decided to keep it simple and get the info up the firsttime! I'm still trying to figure out the photo part...they were HUGEwhen I put them on. I suggest shrinking them before uploadingthem to the site.

I'll have to work on the guestbook...

I think its a great idea to see more websites or what provider otherpeople used...it would have been helpful when I was getting started!

FairyTailFuzzies wrote:
I've been working on a site for my very smallrabbitry....feel free to check it out!

http://www.freewebs.com/fairytailfuzzies/index.htm

I'm going to a show on Sunday - hopefully I'll be able to add some good news!

Very nicely done! What a small world -- I was looking at yourrabbit photos and know some of the people you've gotten rabbitsfrom: I've known Todd Naragon for many years and we took thejudges test together, I know Julia (Julia's Jewels) and have metMeredith (Binky Tree).

Pam

freewebs is the easiest website to set up in theworld!! thats where my rescue site is out of. i paylike 4.75 a month to have all the xtra space and such. nowjust to get it paid so that i can have my own domain name.but then again its just fine the way it is . im still tryingto figure out webrings as i was suggested to get signed up with them,now thats confusing if you ask me lol

http://www.freewebs.com/rabbitsrescue

heres mine if you wanna take a look. theback grounds i found from different areas and used them for my websiteback grounds.

Pam-

I haven't met Todd - but I'd like to! He really helped me outwith my broken doe - she was originally one of his and the VERY wellknown breeder I bought her from left me high and dry on herpedigree. After I tracked her ear tatooto Todd hewas SUPER helpful and got me a copy of her pedigree and gave it toMeredith to pass off to me! Meredith has been wonderful andalways helpful and patient in answering my many manyquestions! I think Todd is judging at a show I'm going to inJune and I hope to meet him and thank him for his helppersonally! Bunnies can be a small world Iguess....especially in this area! I've got my eye on somebreeders in OH with some nice rabbits.....if only they weren't so faraway!:( Actually, until I get some more cages - thats a goodthing!:D

Very nice website. Very tastefully done. And Ican't believe its a free site without ads. I want to start a site aboutDevon and Amber, so I think that I will check it out.

Bunnydude

P.S. Cute bunnies!

Latest posts

Back