I got a new cage today.!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stone_family3

Reaction score
A very kind lady just traded my small kennel for a medium/large one! I think I'm going to put some milk crates in there and a ramp so she can get on top of them. I'm going to get a strip of carpet and zip tie it to the top of the milk crages and ramp. Then I will be able to hang some toys and she will have plenty of room for running around when I have to put her in there.

I'll have lots of room! I'm sure Belldandy will love it!

thats great! kennels are so much better than cages too! what about a hammock? my little french lop loved her hammock when she had one

I was thinking about making one. I'm searching my toddlers room for some link-a-doos. I made her a snuggle sack from the tutorial here on the forum.

lol baby toys are the best thing in the world in the eyes of a bunny!! mine get all my daughters old toys :)

could make your own hammock too?
make it an easy to clean one though! baby will probably pee and poop in it.

do you have your lop yet?

Yeah I've had her for two days now. She's already getting quite a bit spoiled. She got an outdoor run, a new kennel, toys, lots of other stuff as well....lol.

Back