I Got A Mouse Today!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamnjo

Reaction score
I bought a mouse today!! He(sex confirmed)is grey and white with the most adorable pattern on his face! My mom named him Pebble and he is only like 2 1/2 times the size of a penny! Here are a couple pics(sorry the pics arnt that great):

tamjopebble005.jpg

face shot

tamjopebble006.jpg

sniffing his new family

tamjopebble007.jpg

Pebble in my hair:p:brownbunny

OMG!!! He's soooooooooooooooo adorable!!! I love mice! But the Mr. no likey :grumpy: Hmph. Awwwwwww I am so jealous. What a gorgeous one!

OH MY GOODNESS....all I could say when I saw his first picture was...

"A W W W W W W W W!!!!!"

What a total cutie-pie!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this...but you've made me want a mousie, too!!

(Not that I'll get any, lol!)

Awww! i had four mice when i was little............then i figured out two were boys.........then i thought one of the girls looked like she was going to have babies.........then she did.................then she ATE THEM !!!!!!!and i was like, six years old! hard way to learn about life! moral of the story: if you have more than one mouse, make sure they're the same gender. really sure!

Congratulations! Pebble is really cute.

I love mice. But I never had one. I look at the ones at Petsmart every time I am there. I'm not sure how my cats would react, though.

We had the pleasure of "entertaining" 16 mice the other spring. Well...it started in the fallwith 2 who made a home in our basement pantry. They eventually decided to have a family. Then the grandchildren moved in.

We "live trapped" every one (I even gave them names as I caught them). I drove them to a local park with an awesome wooded area. And over the course of 2 weeks, they all happily relocated to their new home.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a sweet face and big eyes.

What a great looking little guy! If you'd like any advice or care tips for your mouse, feel free to ask me. I have lots of knowledge of these cute little rodents :D!

Mice are awesome! I got mine from a highschool graduation prank, and I could've never been happier. She's so incredible to watch and play.

Awhile ago, I took in a really sick mouse and treated him. He became better, and I rehomed him to my friend. She loved him so much and created all these toys and houses for him. Of course I couldn't say no to a great home!

Latest posts

Back