I got a JOB!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Ok so I finally got a job. Things are looking up. I got a good postion at Target.

[align=center]NIC DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align]
My husband also got a job there, just mine is alittle better.

Tomorrow we have orientation from 5:30pm-9:30pm. Looks like it will be full time.

Soooooo I will be cutting back time online even more! Thank god the forum doesn't need me.

I'll take over and post some one word posts for you.

:run: I'm running away now because I know you're about to slap me up the side of the head!

WOOT WOOT!!! You're so awesome...they're gonna wonder where you were all this time...they won't be able to survive without you...they're gonna think they were stupid for thinking anyone else could POSSIBLY have filled that position but you!!

Hehe...my love to you in starting your new job, Hun. :)

Rosie*

JadeIcing wrote:
Ok so I finally got a job. Things are looking up. I got a good postion at Target.

[align=center]NIC DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align]

LOL...spoken like a true bunny lover! Congrats on the job, jadeicing!! :D

I'm so happy for you....you'll need to share with us about your hours, etc.

But you were mistaken about something....we DO need you around here...we're just willing to "share" you with Target!

Get your Hubby torub your feet, after soaking them ina nice foot bath and get him to bring you a drink :toastingbunsto sip on while he'srubbing your feet.

What is your job?

Susan:bambiandthumper

Latest posts

Back