I GOT A JOB!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
i am so excited. . .

i have been going to interviews for weeks now, and was getting a littledepressed. . .i couldn't move out of my parents house untill i found ajob. . .

well, last week i went to 2 interviews that i thought went really well.one was at this retirement home and the other at munson hospital (thebiggest hospital in the area).

i have been waiting all yesterday and all today (my mom told me to giveit a few more days as sunday was a 'man's holiday' being superbowl thatthe 2 men the interviewed me *might* have taken monday off (like my daddid) to recover from any hang overs. . .

today i got a call from the retirement home. . .he wants to give me thejob! it is only part time for the next month or 2 before moving up tofull time. . .

i really want the job at munson, so i am calling the retirement guyback tomorrow(he left me a message offering me the job) so i can give alittle more time to hear from munson (as it is 40 hours a week, and atleast $1 an hour). . .

i am so happy! just had to share!

YAY! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

aurora369 wrote:
Yay, getting a job is such a thrill. It's so niceto hear that people need/want you and your skills.

Katt, did you mean at least $11/hour?? $1/hour seems kinda low :p

--Dawn

me and my ability to forget to add a word or 2 in a sentence!:embarrassed:

i ment to say that the munson job would be paying at least $1 more and hour then the one i was already offered. . .

i was just to excited. . .didn't think about what i was typing!

and savannah, let me know how you like ruby tuesday. . . i am thinkingabout applying there as a part time job. . .for a few nights a week(trying to save some money up before i start college back up in thefall)

:woohoo

CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations!

I thought $1/hr sounded a bit low too, lol. It reminded me ofthis video we're watching in theology about wage slavery and low incomepeople. Basically these people make less in 2 weeks than someof these girls will spend on a pair of shoes. Our tuition is2x what they make in a year. Pretty shocking to hear how hardpeople will work for so little. I definately think some ofthe semi-spoiled brats at my school needed it as a wake up call though.

katt wrote:

and savannah, let me know how you like ruby tuesday. . . i am thinkingabout applying there as a part time job. . .for a few nights a week(trying to save some money up before i start college back up in thefall)

Ok will do! A girl that sits next to me in one of my classes works at aRuby Tuesday and she said she makes good money there! Sooo I'm hopingI'll like it too!

Latest posts

Back