I finaly got a puppy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
Woop! I finaly got a puppy. She's only 5 and a half weeks old so shes still with her mum and breeder. As I said a few months ago me and my family are used to big dogs, my dad used to breed ridgebacks, but I wanted something different. So my parents allowed me to get an alaskan malamute, which is my dream dog!

Heres the two pics that I took of her when I was at the breeders:

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

AW. LUCKY PANTS. :shock:

I LOVE ALASKAN MALAMUTES. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

My top five is (In no order): Japanese Akita (Not the American one), Shiba Inu, Alaskan Malamute, Saluki, and Shikoku :p

Yay, dogs~
I hope you have tons of fun with your new puppy when she gets there~

P.S. PM me pictures when she gets there ;) I SO want to see.

~Diana and Butter

Aww how cute.

ellissian wrote:
Awwwww.......... Hannah she is a beauty! :inlove:

Any names yet?
Ive been trying to think of a name that would fit. So Ive been looking at Inuit names, which makes sence seems she's an alaskan dog. Ive finally chosen Kaya, pronounced Ki-ya, which meens 'stay and dont go back'. Only another 19 more days till I canget her. :biggrin2:

She's beautiful!

Have you read a lot about Malamutes? Ready for destruction, fur, and the need to be top dog? They're a great dog, but do require a lot of work! :)

Here's my 3 y/o Alaskan Malamute, Tigara's What's It To You, aka Kairyl (ky rul)

dca4db96.jpg

348519d2.jpg

Latest posts

Back